• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

I finally got my scope and wanted to show off!

tepeter1

Private
Minuteman
Jan 13, 2007
MS
I am in the process of conducting OCW tests to find the perfect load for this thing. Jeff Fertal at USO took my order on this SN3 and I must say that USO can't be beat for quality or customer service. This scope is the 3.2-17 with Mil/Mil and Mildot reticle.

Picture004.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture006.jpg

and my first OCW test

TgtGfx1stOCWforUpload.jpg

Re: I finally got my scope and wanted to show off!

Nice looking rig. What is the specs on that stick?

i like it, what did the scope run you(if you dont mind disclosing)?

Nice Rig... what suppressor are you looking at?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Apophas</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice Rig... what suppressor are you looking at? </div></div>

I am either going to put the AAC Cyclone or the Cyclone K on it. Haven't really decided, but price will be the motivator. My understanding is that both of them are equivalent just different sizes.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mnshortdraw</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I like the combo, a very simple and clean look. </div></div>

Simple, clean, utilitarian. Thats what I was going for. Everyone else thanks for the kind words.

This may be a dumb question, but what is OCW tests? is there a certain software that you use for this? and what all does it do?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: huntersedge89</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This may be a dumb question, but what is OCW tests? is there a certain software that you use for this? and what all does it do?</div></div>

Optimal Charge Weight. It's not a program but rather testing different powder charges to see what shoots the best out of a particular rifle. There is a lot of info on it in the reloading section.

Thanks for the the reply, I will have to do some more reading on this. Sounds pretty interesting.

Nice rifle. Hopefully soon ill be able to have myself a nice lookin, and shootin, rifle too.

You gotta love a simple clean setup. Very nice stick!