• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I found ammo

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    If you call
    BC5096DB-1F7B-4437-B53D-A510F3CCDEE3.jpeg

But there is more better stuff at MHSA

13C64362-EE16-4F63-8151-43D0BB7BCCA9.jpeg

6.5 is there

Glad to see all that ammo, but, I'm more impressed with all the hardware hanging on the back walls.
    LGS's close to me, haven't got that kind of inventory. I'd hang out there, just to look at all that eye candy! Mac(y)

Hornady must have just shipped a bunch of back orders as my B.O. with Creedmoor Sports of 5 cases 140 gr ELD-M just shipped.

Nice to see some ammo getting out and NOT to fucking bots and people looking to make a quick buck.
    Oh, just to be clear...I've had this B.O. outstanding since Nov and it just filled!

nothing quite as fine as a pic shame you weren't in the picture pointing to all the ammo you got like the pallet was all yours with your name on it nice touch lol ,still a nice find now try harder find a truck unloading powder and primers and you will have my utmost and deepest jealousies the bible says not to lust after anothers mans wife , but his hoard of shooting supplies is totally ok . lol

Just like that they send Lowlight free ammo nice!

I got some, but was limited to 1/2 case 😆

Last edited:
    Thanks plt228. Free shipping with case lot orders, ya gotta love that!

The drought is over! Im ready to start buying all the old stock people have been hoarding .30/$ paid.

Last edited:
    Crap, you're right, it was 5 boxes, must be the Stockholm syndrome flaring up...
    Send the the whole family in!🤣
    I just got off the phone w/ her and she was asking me how old you have to be to buy ammo. I told her and she said "so I can send in Hana(my daughter) to get some too?". 😁 What a wife!

I felt guilty so I told her to only get me five more. That will get me six matches at Raton.🤠

Reactions: mi223 and StrayDog
    Last edited: