• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I got demoted.

Here is a screen shot of what everything looks like.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 20
Looks like you're on the mobile version- click "Full Site" at the bottom center of the page.

Looks like you're on the mobile version- click "Full Site" at the bottom center of the page.

I am on the full site version.

I'm kinda pulling my hair out on this...

All was good until yesterday, I went came here and all the threads look like this. It's quite confusing

This is a screen shot of the mobile version

Normally I don't like mobile sites, but as of now it's less confusing

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 29
I have been messing with my settings all day yesterday and can't figure this out.

Right after the switchover all was well, then I loved in yesterday and the way I am viewing threads is FIBAR. When I go to a thread the username and avatar is on top, then location and post count are above the thread itself.

Could I be directed to the setting to change it so someones username and info is to the left of the screen and their posts are to the right?

Thanks

That is not how everyone else sees it, you screwed something up.

Try taking a screen shot...

Almost every problem I have been told about has been OPERATOR ERROR ... none of these are board based. The board is actually running quite well and as it should.

The Settings for display should be Linear - Oldest Post First

If you edited anything else then you may have screwed it up.

Here are screen shits of my whole general settings panel

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 20
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 21
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 20
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 33
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 26
That is not how everyone else sees it, you screwed something up.

Try taking a screen shot...

Almost every problem I have been told about has been OPERATOR ERROR ... none of these are board based. The board is actually running quite well and as it should.

The Settings for display should be Linear - Oldest Post First

If you edited anything else then you may have screwed it up.

No, I'm not blaming you guys Frank, I am guessing I F'ed something up.

I couldnt be happier that you switched to Vbulletin, I am on other forums where they are the operating system and it is by far my preferred system.

Update....

Because of where I live Internet in my house is limited to dial up.... Needless to say all my Internet is off my phone.

Well, I restarted my phone, cleared all my history and cookies. I then logged back in here and all is well.

So, like I figured... I fucked something up.

Did anyone ever figure out why they went down.. doesnt really matter but I am now below the threshold to sell something. Oh well

3K plus post of share absolute brilliance was lost to the current members.
And I have PM from 2008.
Losing the 3 digit member number kinda hurt...
But change is...good.

Last edited:
I'm just going to say what I've heard, every time someone explains why they were demoted...

"I punched an officer."

My post counter is stuck and I lost some posts. Man after 8 long hard years of posting, I was almost legal to post in the PX lol.