• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I got the call. G.A. Precision rifle is ready.

spersky

Private
Minuteman
May 3, 2010
It must be coincidence. I just finished ordering my US Optics SN-3 3.5-17x for the expected G.A. Precision rifle, when the phone rings and it was G.A. Precision wanting to confirm shipping info. It was a good feeling. Just kinda costly.

Re: I got the call. G.A. Precision rifle is ready.

Please forward all G.A. Precision rifles to me for initial inspection!!

I have only had my GAP for one week and I am already planning my next one!

Congrats!

This will be my second. They are functional masterpieces of precision. It never ceases to amaze me how small I can get my groups with these rifles.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Huntr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have only had my GAP for one week and I am already planning my next one!

Congrats!</div></div>

Yep, I received my nontypical 300wsm in December and a few placed an order for a 338 build last month. Those damn GAPs just grow on you. I am already thinking about a possible 308 or 260 build once my 338 comes in next Spring. I guess its a good thing it takes a year to get a rifle built, this way I can replenish the savings account for the next build.

Between GAP rifles and S&B/Premier glass, I'm broke these days.
smile.gif

This is a second .308 rifle. I made it as lightweight as I could with Sendero fluted barrel, Manners stock etc. Pretty much a custom job that Ken actually helped me configure. This will be my second .308 from them. I wanted this one for hunting. With the glass and my recent purchases, I am all tapped out. I wont even consider ordering a .338 until at least next year.

"Between GAP rifles and S&B/Premier glass, I'm broke these days".

Sounds like one of the best ways to be broke that I know of!
grin.gif

Regards, Paul.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: spersky</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This will be my second. They are functional masterpieces of precision. It never ceases to amaze me how small I can get my groups with these rifles. </div></div>

Of course they are! They made here in Missouri!

LOL yup the low paying assembly work goes to the less developed states. The action, stock, barrel and trigger are made elsewhere.

Just kidding, GAP is a good reason to be proud of MO.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boltgunluvr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Of course they are! They made here in Missouri!</div></div>

I bet you are excited. I am waiting for my phone call. I am expecting it sometime August. Post a range report.

Ryan

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: spersky</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It must be coincidence. I just finished ordering my US Optics SN-3 3.5-17x for the expected G.A. Precision rifle, when the phone rings and it was G.A. Precision wanting to confirm shipping info. It was a good feeling. Just kinda costly. </div></div>

It's people like you that are continually pestering the good folks at GA Precision, wasting their time on your stuff, and preventing them from completing my new build and re-barrel (LOL). Seriously, can you tell I'm getting anxious to receive the same "call"? You're gonna love your GAP. Congrats!

In an unusual showing of extreme patience and self discipline, I did not make a single update or status call to GA precision since I had placed the order. That is unusual for me; however, this time I decided to let them do what they do best and make my rifle.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Huntr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have only had my GAP for one week and I am already planning my next one!

Congrats! </div></div>
+1
Great minds think alike!

im fairly certain Ken Lin flushed my parts down a toilet, so im jeleous

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VJJPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">im fairly certain Ken Lin flushed my parts down a toilet, so im jeleous </div></div>

laugh.gif
I just pooped my pants

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VJJPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">im fairly certain Ken Lin flushed my parts down a toilet, so im jeleous</div></div>

LOL nice.

Btw, they are on the ball I just got my tracking number.