• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I had this really recognizable tiger striped gun stolen. Can you watch for it?

I hope he gets killed in jail by a multi man gang rape and his family gets to watch while he bleeds to death from his anal wounds. Glad you got your rifle back man HOLY SHIT TALK ABOUT VINDICATION!!!

Very glad you have your rifle back, goes to show there's something beneficial to a "loud" looking rifle.

Hopefully the perp doesn't end up like the ass pirates that broke into my parents' farm about 10 years ago and stole various stuff including ATVs, chainsaws and a crappy old shotgun (that they were caught with)...6 months in jail with two years probation and a pittance of restitution.

After tracking this gun down I'm thinking bright paint schemes on all my rifles. I'm not looking to sell a custom most likely so why not make it unique?

Been following your thread Tyler. Great to hear that you got it back!

Chop off both hands! Will not steal again! The end! If caught again...death! Glad you have it back. More than likely he will get a hand slap and don't do that....

Congratulations on having this one come back to you. I had a similar situation some years back and it lead to the rest of our stolen gear, I hope this does the same.

The guy who sold the gun was around my age, but I've never seen him before. There is obviously more to the story, and I'll post it once there are some concrete details. So far, no one I know.

Glad to hear you got it back! Dumbass trying to make a quick buck!

Last edited:
Saw your post over on /r/longrange. Glad you got it back man, a rifle with sentimental value like that is irreplaceable. Keep us updated.

Last edited:
Glad to hear the good news. I had a Colt AR stolen about 15 years ago, the cops got it back and the guy did about 6 months.

I'd bet quite a bit of money it was a junky. Drugs are bad. Junkies are dumb. I'd say 90% of the burglars I've seen have been looking for something to sell for drug money.

Fuck the asshole and is problems breaking into someones home because you can't handle your vices. Fuck them

So, do you really actually have it back now? Or do you have to wait while they keep it as evidence? Hopefully you WILL get YOUR property back without hassle in the end. In some jurisdictions it seems recovered firearms just pass from one thief to another type of thieves.

Don't have the rifle back yet, but I expressed I wanted it well before hunting season and they seemed straightforward about it getting back in a timely manner.

Received new info on the case yesterday..will report back once this is all solved hopefully.

Don't have the rifle back yet, but I expressed I wanted it well before hunting season and they seemed straightforward about it getting back in a timely manner.

Received new info on the case yesterday..will report back once this is all solved hopefully.

Yo Tyler! So glad to see you got it back!! I hope the rest of your stuff is recovered too!
A bit off topic, can you find the time to tell us what you're gonna hunt with that big boomer, the loads you use and maybe some more pics of the loaded rounds, the rifle, and specs of the rifle? I've never heard of the 375WSM other than yours.
Thanks,
LX

Yo Tyler! So glad to see you got it back!! I hope the rest of your stuff is recovered too!
A bit off topic, can you find the time to tell us what you're gonna hunt with that big boomer, the loads you use and maybe some more pics of the loaded rounds, the rifle, and specs of the rifle? I've never heard of the 375WSM other than yours.
Thanks,
LX

Sure, when I get the rifle back I'll take some pics and video of it being shot, along with the accuracy I get :) (which is pretty good by the way)

GUN IS IN POLICE CUSTODY!

Got a call from a gun shop I had told about the gun and the guy was telling me I would probably be interested in this rifle a guy just brought in...he went in back and told me to call the cops. They held the dude in custody there until cops arrived as I hauled balls there, it was a town about 30 miles away. He tried to sell the gun for $500. They arrested the guy and we all went down to the station where they interrogated him and I gave a statement. Hopefully this leads to the rest of my stuff!

Could not have happened to a better guy. Congrats on getting that beast back!

Any details yet on how your rifle ended up in possession of the person who was caught with it?

It's great to read a story like this that for once the good natured victim comes out on top. So many similar situations where stolen items vanish never to be recovered. It's a common scenario out in my neck of the woods with dirt bikes. It's a group of fairly smart crack head kids in their 20's that are scoping out peticular bikes, they get ripped during the day, immediately dismantled and the parts (peticulary the engine) end up on Ebay. Most bike owners never document their engine s/n's so proving the stolen parts are yours is very difficult.

I don't know the whole story yet, but there is a police investigation going on now. I will report back once everything is sorted out though!

Glad they found that awesome rifle. Good luck getting the rest of your stuff back. Fuck thieves who have no respect for what a man has worked for.

Don't know about going yellow zebra but it definitely seems like a good idea to have some secret mark on your rifles for thief identification purposes. Glad you got it back, sorry for the rest of the things you lost.

Don't know about going yellow zebra but it definitely seems like a good idea to have some secret mark on your rifles for thief identification purposes. Glad you got it back, sorry for the rest of the things you lost.

Like a totally unique number in a conspicuous location? Why hasn't anyone come up with that before?

Haha oh yeah, I never write those down.. Maybe I should start

How about a record off all the serial and model numbers of each firearm, plus the same for all the scopes. Then take digital photos of the custom/unique guns. Store it all in a digital document, such as MS Word. Then email it to yourself so that if something is stolen when out of town, you can look up the information online. If a custom gun was stolen, you could email police the image if it is saved in your email.