• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I have a question for Admin!!

Pat M.

Private
Minuteman
Jun 10, 2003
Pierre SD
I have been a member on here for probably longer than I can remember. Now tonight I go to log on and it tells me my password is invalid. I have no reason why!! So, I click on your link to change my password and it sends me an email. HOWEVER it now has me registered as Pat M. not my old "rapor99" So i have lost all my sales, ratings you name it, it is gone!! How do I get back to raptor99???

I have been a member on here for probably longer than I can remember. Now tonight I go to log on and it tells me my password is invalid. I have no reason why!! So, I click on your link to change my password and it sends me an email. HOWEVER it now has me registered as Pat M. not my old "rapor99" So i have lost all my sales, ratings you name it, it is gone!! How do I get back to raptor99???
Given "Pat M." shows existence since 2003 and no name changes, perhaps you have more than one account?

I had issues with before when they made their "Updates" and that is when it happened the fires time. Then I got my old name back. The problem is with it as Pat M. I have no history!!! I have bought and traded a lot of items over the years from you guys and want that back!! It also won't let me post anything for sale!!!!
Given "Pat M." shows existence since 2003 and no name changes, perhaps you have more than one account?

Last edited:
I had issues with before when they made their "Updates" and that is when it happened the fires time. Then I got my old name back. The problem is with it as Pat M. I have no history!!! I have bought and traded a lot of items over the years from you guys and want that back!! It also won't let me post anything for sale!!!!
You created a 2nd account 2 years after the one you are currently logged into.

Neither of these accounts have the required paid supporter status to post items for sale in the PX, the site rules have changed.
Upgrade one or the other to sell stuff in the PX.

even your rapor99 name only has 1 (one) feedback point

You created a 2nd account 2 years after the one you are currently logged into.

Neither of these accounts have the required paid supporter status to post items for sale in the PX, the site rules have changed.
Upgrade one or the other to sell stuff in the PX.
So now you have to pay to post an item for sale?? When did this all change??