• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes I have a Revic Code

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    For guys asking about the Revic PMr428 Code, I have it !

SHPMR18

Use this code at check out for a discount on the optic

I am definitely impressed with what they did with this optic. It's elegant in design when you consider it houses ballistic software and Bluetooth. The scope functions both as a normal scope with no batteries or electronics needed, or as a fully capable ballistic solution. You can go 100% off the ballistics and just use the target range to engage and it works.

Proven design, good software, easy to use, with this discount code, if you were at all interested, now is the time.

Thank you for getting us a discount offer Frank! How long will it be good for?

Now to try to decide if waiting for the Mil option is worth paying 400+ more.

Dave

Thanks for getting us the discount, did they say how long is the code valid for?

Thanks for the discount code Frank...received my PMR yesterday....what rings/height would you suggest for R700 sa ?

I couldn't resist a good deal any longer,and had to order one. Thanks for the code Frank!

I received my scope yesterday,and was very happy with it until I tried to download the phone app to my phone. I can't download the app !!!, My phone isn't the latest and greatest,I have no need in upgrading it,I use it for a phone.
    It kind of pisses me off that no where on Revic's web site does it say you need to have Android 5.0 in order to get the phone app,and mine is a 4.4.2 version.

So buyer beware,If you don't stay up with all the new technology that changes daily,you'll wind up buying a smart scope that you can't use unless you spend more money upgrading shit that you don't want - like a phone.

Reactions: SONIC SAAMI
    Yeah the Android 5 is almost 4 years old at this point which is damn near ancient in terms of electronics technology.

I would say contact Revic, when I bought my first scope in December they offered me a basic Android with the app for $50 since the iOS app wasn’t finished yet. They may still have some floating around you could get and it would solve the issue for far less than the cost of a new phone.

Yeah the Android 5 is almost 4 years old at this point which is damn near ancient in terms of electronics technology.

I would say contact Revic, when I bought my first scope in December they offered me a basic Android with the app for $50 since the iOS app wasn’t finished yet. They may still have some floating around you could get and it would solve the issue for far less than the cost of a new phone.
    Most recent Android is 8.1...
    Just saying ...

I talked to Revic yesterday,they were really nice but couldn't give me a solution other than upgrading my phone which I won't do. I have never been a tech person,hell my TV is from the early 90's and my computer is 10 years old. I use stuff until it no longer works,then replace it. Yes,I live in the stone age,but that's where I'm happy!

A friend of mine had to buy his daughter a new Ipad for college,and said he'd give me her old one ,so I might have the problem solved if he can show me how to use it.

I talked to Revic yesterday,they were really nice but couldn't give me a solution other than upgrading my phone which I won't do. I have never been a tech person,hell my TV is from the early 90's and my computer is 10 years old. I use stuff until it no longer works,then replace it. Yes,I live in the stone age,but that's where I'm happy!

A friend of mine had to buy his daughter a new Ipad for college,and said he'd give me her old one ,so I might have the problem solved if he can show me how to use it.

Doesn't sound like you phone is completely working anymore...just saying.

The dependency on a phone is the prime reason I haven't bought one of these. Unless I have confidence that the vendor will be around to perpetually update the software for whatever mobile platform is in vogue 10 years from now, I'll be stuck with an optic that can't be updated. I personally would like my gear to last indefinitely and not be dependent on updates.

If the scopes were designed so that all functions could be manipulated via an on-scope interface, this would not be an issue. The phone can always be a tool of convenience but shouldn't be required.

Reactions: Txhillbilly
    Why would you buy the latest and greatest advancement in scope/electronic pairings and complain it’s too new for your taste? Just run what you ran in the early 90’s for a scope,and keep on keeping on.

The dependency on a phone is the prime reason I haven't bought one of these. Unless I have confidence that the vendor will be around to perpetually update the software for whatever mobile platform is in vogue 10 years from now, I'll be stuck with an optic that can't be updated. I personally would like my gear to last indefinitely and not be dependent on updates.

If the scopes were designed so that all functions could be manipulated via an on-scope interface, this would not be an issue. The phone can always be a tool of convenience but shouldn't be required.
    All inputs can be entered manually directly into the scope without using a phone App. Hope this helps.

Why would you buy the latest and greatest advancement in scope/electronic pairings and complain it’s too new for your taste? Just run what you ran in the early 90’s for a scope,and keep on keeping on.

The only thing that I was complaining about was Revic's lack of letting potential buyer's know what type of technology requirements it takes to have in order to download their app in order to use the app. I'm pretty sure that I'm not the only person on earth that doesn't stay up with the latest and greatest feats in technology.
    I personally have never downloaded any app in a cell phone. If it wasn't installed in my phone before I bought it,then I probably don't need it. I use the device for what it was made for,a telephone.

I do have the solution though,I went to the store and bought a cheap tablet with Android 7.0,so the problem is solved.

The only thing I’m able to change in the scope itself is MV and BC.If you can do it standalone on the scope PM me the details

The only thing that I was complaining about was Revic's lack of letting potential buyer's know what type of technology requirements it takes to have in order to download their app in order to use the app. I'm pretty sure that I'm not the only person on earth that doesn't stay up with the latest and greatest feats in technology.
    I personally have never downloaded any app in a cell phone. If it wasn't installed in my phone before I bought it,then I probably don't need it. I use the device for what it was made for,a telephone.

I do have the solution though,I went to the store and bought a cheap tablet with Android 7.0,so the problem is solved.

Right on?I didnt mean to jump you earlier,was a bit lost on the complaint.no pun, but kinda like buying a new 4K TV and not being satisfied the the video quality of an early 90’s VHS player hooked to it(if that’s even possible)Anywho They have been great answering questions.

Attachments

• EF1AF0D5-AE9F-4FAB-BEC7-02CC59FD1D1F.jpeg
      EF1AF0D5-AE9F-4FAB-BEC7-02CC59FD1D1F.jpeg
      366.9 KB · Views: 70
    Reactions: Txhillbilly
    For guys asking about the Revic PMr428 Code, I have it !

SHPMR18

Use this code at check out for a discount on the optic

I am definitely impressed with what they did with this optic. It's elegant in design when you consider it houses ballistic software and Bluetooth. The scope functions both as a normal scope with no batteries or electronics needed, or as a fully capable ballistic solution. You can go 100% off the ballistics and just use the target range to engage and it works.

Proven design, good software, easy to use, with this discount code, if you were at all interested, now is the time.

does the code still work and at what website do you have to buy the scope

Uh...dude. It's a year old, and was only good for a short time (as stated in one of the posts above).