• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I have to bring it up, Kyle Rittenhouse

"anything you say..."
Going on a TV program, no matter WHO'S TV program and saying ANYTHING, can lead to further problems. He'd already had a jury decide he isn't racist, he didn't need to start talking on TV programs. The press is not your friend.
He should stay home, keep his mouth shut, and say nothing, until this passes.
The Left will be rioting about something else in a very short time, in order to cover up whatever the Left is cooking up for us next. Maxwell's trial, The handover of the Presidency, the quiet furtherance of the Coup, the further Enslavement of America, the Usurpation of the Constitution, The taking of Taiwan, the start of WW3, the Uprising of the "Immigrants" etc, whatever.
Fox is paying a lot of Rittenhouse's bills. He has no alternative but to talk to them.

My empathy is for the family and friends of those that lost their lives ... irrespective of the good or bad, left or right, just or unjust nature of the loss. I would hope that we all believe that the loss of life was tragic, irrespective of the circumstances. But I'm probably being naïve.
Naive, yes. Very lots-of-much.

259717892_10225698944042055_539060462101794045_n.jpg