• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s I hope he likes the spare bedroom.

That slow motion rewind is priceless! Freaked her out!
I sure hope the gun was empty.

Maggot, If you are calling me a asshole I didn't make the video I just copied the link but is does speak volumes about you as a person. Just like over the weekend. This must be a job for you to go to through the treads and attack people you don't know. I am surprised the Moderators lets this go on with you.
I hope the 400 plus views got a laugh out of it as I did. I do not condone this I am sure the pistol was unloaded for he had been going over it with her for the past thirty minutes.

BPaulk, don't get uptight with Maggot. I agree with Mac21. I had to do a double take on the video at first. The woman did say the husband was an a-hole. Very funny. I showed my wife the video and she could not stop laughing. She would have called me more words than that though.