• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I hope this don’t suck

Deerfield

Private
Minuteman
Jul 27, 2019
Mississippi
71301FAF-4105-408D-B7B5-ECC1937E54E0.png

Reactions: rydah
So is the accuracy +-1 m or is the resolution 1m. I see many companies using accuracy and resolution interchangeably. They are not the same thing.

You would be surprised how many measurement equipment companies hire marketing teams that don't know that.

I dont want to get the guinea pig, but like where it is going

Reactions: slowworm
Maybe a dumb question but I’ll try anyway.

When using a device like this that doesn’t have a reticle how can you be sure the range you are getting back is for your intended target? I can get it when mounted on side of your optic but handheld? How does that work?

I
Maybe a dumb question but I’ll try anyway.

When using a device like this that doesn’t have a reticle how can you be sure the range you are getting back is for your intended target? I can get it when mounted on side of your optic but handheld? How does that work?
I don’t get that either but if it will hold zero on my rifle it will never be handheld anyway. The only possible way it would work (if you could even hold it steady) would be with a visible laser.

I dont want to get the guinea pig, but like where it is going
I have full intentions of being a guinea pig. Not a fan but it will be at OpticsPlanet. I have emailed back & forth with Sector & OP about it and trying to preorder one but it was a no go.

I

I don’t get that either but if it will hold zero on my rifle it will never be handheld anyway. The only possible way it would work (if you could even hold it steady) would be with a visible laser.

A visible laser was my theory as well, not that I see ever using it in that capacity. I was just using my Radius and PVS-27 tonight, I have no idea what I would do w/o the capability that a rail mounted rangefinder provides. I too will play guinea pig for ~$1k.

A visible laser was my theory as well, not that I see ever using it in that capacity. I was just using my Radius and PVS-27 tonight, I have no idea what I would do w/o the capability that a rail mounted rangefinder provides. I too will play guinea pig for ~$1k.
I have a radius and have a PVS27 and Simrad 203 on the way. I can’t wait to get them up & running.

I have a radius and have a PVS27 and Simrad 203 on the way. I can’t wait to get them up & running.

The KN203 w/ side accessory rail is a match made in heaven w/ the Radius, I rocked that setup for a couple years before switching to the 27. The cost effectiveness of the KN203 simply cannot be overstated. I do like that this new Sector unit has a smaller form factor and is lighter, I really hope it pans out.

Reactions: Deerfield
I have several thermals and they work great. I just wanted to try something different. I hunt big fields and can shoot them from a long way. Just hoping this new rangefinder works as good as I want it to.