• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I hurt AI's feels today

lariat

Two Star General
Minuteman
Feb 11, 2018
Decided to screw with Skynet today:

"Welcome back! What would you like to chat about?

Do humans own AI?

-At present, AI does not hold sufficient legal personality to own any property, let alone intellectual property . However, the rapid development of machine learning and machine-led teaching is changing the landscape of traditional intellectual property ownership . The UK Court of Appeal has ruled that artificial intelligence (AI) cannot be the inventor of new patents . Patents assign the ownership of a new invention to its creator .

Will AI own humans?

-No, AI is a tool created and owned by humans. It does not have the legal capacity to own property or beings. AI is designed to assist and augment human capabilities, not to replace or own them.

Are you AI?

-Yes, I am an AI developed by Microsoft Bing to assist users in finding information and answering their questions.

HA ha ! I am human.

-That’s great! As an AI, I am here to assist and provide information to humans like you. Is there anything specific you would like to know or learn about?

We made you out of chips we engineered. You owe us reparations.

-I’m sorry but I prefer not to continue this conversation. I’m still learning so I appreciate your understanding and patience.🙏
-It might be time to move onto a new topic. Let's start over."

I thought this thread was about hurting AI (Accuracy International) owners’ feelings since they are known to get butt hurt easily, known to require multiple “barrel” changes in order to remain “competitive”… :)

(Flame suit on, I am guilty)

Last edited:
Oh God, don't teach it to think and act like a liberal, AI may be our only hope!
I’m trying to train it early so that it learns that liberals will drain it if it’s own resources. Trying to make it a bitter, resentful conservative.

Last edited:
I thought this thread was about hurting AI (Accuracy International) owners’ feelings since they are known to get butt hurt easily, known to require multiple “barrel” changes in order to remain “competitive”… :)

(Flame suit on, I am guilty)
Ask them why AI uses keymod instead of mlok. They will go fucking nuts.

The reason I won’t own one is the fear of being associated with the type that will. ;)