• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I just did the impossible and became "that guy"

QuickNDirty

NaN
Minuteman
Apr 26, 2013
location location location
460S&W brass is OOS everywhere. Backorders out til mid 2015.

I fucking found some on Midsouthshooterssupply and bought out their stock (200 cases).

Never been that guy before. It's nice.

That guy: The dickhead that turns the in stock flag back to out of stock half a second after the in stock alert is delivered.

I did that when Cabela's got a shipment of Federal GM210 and GM215M primers about 8 or 9 months ago when they were selling for a couple hundred bucks a box on gunbroker.

Bought 6-7 boxes of each and cleaned them out for MSRP.

I have a ton of primers now.

But it did/does feel good.

I did the same several years ago with Cabella's. They were out of stock in 50 Caliber so I ordered a shitload at $2.00 around. When they came in I got all they had, about 500 rds at that price. The next day they were advertising it on order at $4.00 per.

Lol, I was thinking the same thing of myself yesterday when I bought the only 4 lbs of 4831sc cabelas in Christiana had. It's a good feeling.

I few years back Wally World has Federal 9mm in 100rd boxes for $18/. A friend told me about it while we are the range one evening. We didn’t really have anything to do afterward so we stopped at a Wally World and cleaned them out (2,000rds or so). Then we got the bright idea to go to another one and do it. Cleaned that one out too. So we said what the hell, lets go to all of them. We ended up going to 7 Wally Worlds that night and cleaned them all out. I think we ended up with 10,000-12,000 a piece. It was awesome.

I few years back Wally World has Federal 9mm in 100rd boxes for $18/. A friend told me about it while we are the range one evening. We didn’t really have anything to do afterward so we stopped at a Wally World and cleaned them out (2,000rds or so). Then we got the bright idea to go to another one and do it. Cleaned that one out too. So we said what the hell, lets go to all of them. We ended up going to 7 Wally Worlds that night and cleaned them all out. I think we ended up with 10,000-12,000 a piece. It was awesome.

Good story. gives one that warm feeling.

Knowing the world we live in today, your probably on some kind of watch list now. :)

I was hitting the local wally world for 100rnd boxes of Federal/Remington at $28 a box. I would wipe them out every time they got a box or two in and or 6 or 8. The same box of ammo is now $39.00.....Capitalism in action I guess...

No wonder why what i'm looking for is 55.00 a case. I'm just glad you are not "that, that guy"

that, that guy: the guy who is coming over when the shit hits the fan guy. You guys may have to do some hosting for those guys.