• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I knew ammo prices were high but

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    1610484538710.png

chris rock had this idea. don't outlaw guns, just make it cost $1000 to shoot.

Reactions: Jip4012
    geez, i could actually afford nv gear if i sold some ammo at those prices.

Reactions: Anb618
    It's a new way of thinking in gun control. Make everything so expensive that all the gun and ammo hoarders can't resist the temptation to sell everything at 200% profit. And it looks like they finally found your pain point.

Gonna go over the PX now and list some ammo. I'm considering early retirement or maybe a new house on Maui. I've got several boxes of 5.56 and 6.5 and some H4350 w/ all the primers and Berger bullets. Should have enough left over for a Ferrari GT 308 and a red hibiscus Hawaiian shirt. Gonna keep my 1911 or obvious reasons but I might sell off my .45 ACP and hire a British special forces butler. 🤠

It's a new way of thinking in gun control. Make everything so expensive that all the gun and ammo hoarders can't resist the temptation to sell everything at 200% profit. And it looks like they finally found your pain point.

Gonna go over the PX now and list some ammo. I'm considering early retirement or maybe a new house on Maui. I've got several boxes of 5.56 and 6.5 and some H4350 w/ all the primers and Berger bullets. Should have enough left over for a Ferrari GT 308 and a red hibiscus Hawaiian shirt. Gonna keep my 1911 or obvious reasons but I might sell off my .45 ACP and hire a British special forces butler. 🤠
    under sleepy joe, after they spread ur wealth, u'll b in a hut somewhere maybe

500rds of mini mag for $349.99...this cant be right?

Omg...lol, wtf.

500rds of mini mag for $349.99...this cant be right?

Omg...lol, wtf.
    yea, i just saw that on wikiarms , Holy cow , the gun show this weekend should b nuts. I've got a bunch of that i'm going to offer for sale. The only thing i shoot anymore is center x and sk

I'm sure people still buying at these prices..but man, 350 for a brick of mini mags?

Yall still think this is simple supply and demand?

And yes,

A brick of mini mags just flew over my house...

Last edited:
    No shit, I am tempted everyday when I see what 223/556 is going for
    A guy on another forum has made $30+K selling off some of his stock of prepping ammo.

The issue with selling is that while you might not need the ammo now, it could possibly be needed in the future to support your kids/grandkids shooting habit.

Sell for $1 a rd and smile....until you try to replace it at $2 (or more) a rd.

Under Joe/Ho things are only going to get worse. Congress already has a Bill to restrict ownership of guns/ammo ready and is just wating for the Inauguration.

Maybe it's time I start considering selling some of my factory .38 spl full wad cutters that I used in a bowling pin league years ago. I've got cases of this stuff. I doubt I'll ever shoot another bowling pin.

Lets start the bidding at $2000.00/case (just kidding).

Yeah, the 147g ELD-M at outdoor limited was 45 bucks for 20 yesterday. BPS has had it at 1.67. Be interested to see where BPS has it next. I think the the rush has gained even more momentum.

A guy on another forum has made $30+K selling off some of his stock of prepping ammo.

The issue with selling is that while you might not need the ammo now, it could possibly be needed in the future to support your kids/grandkids shooting habit.

Sell for $1 a rd and smile....until you try to replace it at $2 (or more) a rd.

Under Joe/Ho things are only going to get worse. Congress already has a Bill to restrict ownership of guns/ammo ready and is just wating for the Inauguration.

Restrict how exactly? You got a Bill number?

Last edited:
    Reactions: Fig
    Introduced by a repub. Zero chances to pass.
    this is trying to take away state involvement and make it all under the same jurisdiction. probably trying to help states where they are not allowed.

The text isn’t available yet but don’t we want suppressors removed from the definition of firearms? That would mean we could purchase them like any other accessories? Not that it would pass all the way through but a guy can dream right?

That’s essentially what this is trying to do, I think.

Introduced by a repub. Zero chances to pass.
    yeah, I know. Not like they did it when they had control of everything. It’s basically playing to the base. Sad. Same old dog and pony show. Some things never change. Just hide it in one of those massive bills! That’s what the Dems do.

Maybe it's time I start considering selling some of my factory .38 spl full wad cutters that I used in a bowling pin league years ago. I've got cases of this stuff. I doubt I'll ever shoot another bowling pin.

Lets start the bidding at $2000.00/case (just kidding).
    It will work just as well for shooting bad guys or practice.

Reactions: camocorvette
    Restrict how exactly? You got a Bill number?

You people need to get out more...

As to what exactly it will restrict that remains to be seen. Though I would guess it's all types of "evil black assault rifles" and the ammo associated with them.

Reactions: camocorvette
    You people need to get out more...

As to what exactly it will restrict that remains to be seen. Though I would guess it's all types of "evil black assault rifles" and the ammo associated with them.
    Meh. Well, start writing your masters and begging them not to take your toys away. Good luck considering I am thinking they are going to take this false narrative they’ve come up with and completely go after the 2A. Very sad.

Meh. Well, start writing your masters and begging them not to take your toys away. Good luck considering I am thinking they are going to take this false narrative they’ve come up with and completely go after the 2A. Very sad.
    Not sure why you assume I have masters? Or that you seemingly have nothing to worry about...unless you just have fudd bolt guns. Though those fudd bolt guns are (as the board's name proves) evil "sniper weapons" that WILL get scrutinized a bit further down the line.

• Haha
    Reactions: SilentStalkr
    It's all crazy and yet with a little dumb luck of which I have lots... (Or is it dumb skill?) deals can be had sorta. Wandered into the local Academy on New Year's Eve and there sat (40) 200 round range paks of Winchester XM193 for $94.99/each with a limit of 3 so I grabbed three. When I see the same going for $229.99 other places I kick myself for not going back in...

Not sure why you assume I have masters? Or that you seemingly have nothing to worry about...unless you just have fudd bolt guns. Though those fudd bolt guns are (as the board's name proves) evil "sniper weapons" that WILL get scrutinized a bit further down the line.

Mine are hunting rifles. All the 'weapons of war' got lost in a boating accident.

Reactions: wth