• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I knew ammo prices were high but

Not sure why you assume I have masters? Or that you seemingly have nothing to worry about...unless you just have fudd bolt guns. Though those fudd bolt guns are (as the board's name proves) evil "sniper weapons" that WILL get scrutinized a bit further down the line.
I’m just messing with you man, but at some point you have to recognize that we have to do something different than paying the NRA and writing letters. What that is exactly I don’t know but I believe a good start is more of us need to be running for office. We need good men placed from local communities on up. Change from within.

PS I only have one master and he ain’t the early variety.

I'm about to offer some early 2000 Wolf Steel lacquered. 223 for sale. I forgot a friend gave me 400 rounds 15 years ago when he sold his rifle.

I’m just messing with you man, but at some point you have to recognize that we have to do something different than paying the NRA and writing letters. What that is exactly I don’t know but I believe a good start is more of us need to be running for office. We need good men placed from local communities on up. Change from within.

PS I only have one master and he ain’t the early variety.
Problem is everyone bailed on NRA after the "media attention" and New York State law suit. It accomplished just what the liberals wanted, stripped support from the NRA and stirred up the anti's to go after the Second Amendment again.

Problem is everyone bailed on NRA after the "media attention" and New York State law suit. It accomplished just what the liberals wanted, stripped support from the NRA and stirred up the anti's to go after the Second Amendment again.
no. the problem is the NRA has stabbed gun owners in the back endlessly. that anyone doesnt see that yet, friggen astounds me. but then again, given some of the shit i’ve seen you say on here, perhaps i shouldnt be surprised. <—what i am saying by that, is that i’ve seen you post stuff that leads me to believe part of you is buying into liberal shit that you’ve been fed.

fuck the NRA. lapierre....in the ass with a steel dildo wrapped in sandpaper.

While I agree with everyone's sentiments about Whiney Lapierre, without the NRA you are going to kill ranges all over the country.

The NRA provides training and insurance for member and ranges. Without the NRA my local fish and game club would close. There is no way we could afford commercial insurance rates without the NRA acting as a pro 2A broker. Do you want those ranges to shut down?

The NRA also provides training courses for trainers that allow people in more restricted states to get the required pieces of paper so they can exercise their 2A. Do you imagine for a moment they the legislatures will be in a hurry to fill that void if you get your wish and the NRA dies?

I swear we are our own worst enemy. There is a big difference between the political efforts from the NRA-ILA and from the NRA main body. Most of the froth and graft comes form the political side of the body, like that would be a surprise.

So to anyone who wants to kill the NRA, because the NRA-ILA are backstabbers, please tell me where my range is going to get insurance and who is going to take up the training slack, and of course get the credentials recognized by all the legislatures required? Do you really think a gun culture will survive with nowhere to shoot and no credentialed trainers? We don't all have access to BLM land. It is divide and conquer, and you fall for it. Who is backstabbing whom now?

The number of idiots here who would throw their allies under the bus because they don't get the big picture is stunning. No wonder we lose all the time.

Bottom line, throw me under the bus and I'll return the favor.

GOA has done much more for us in the last couple years than NRA with all its money and big lawyers.

Really? Do they provide range design services for free? Do they provide comprehensive insurance coverage for GOA affiliated ranges. Why do I never hear about GOA approved course of instruction for things like CCW or Range Officers?

Oh, that because they don't do any of that. My club has been sued and had planning issues with the town and the GOA was NO FRIKKEN USE AT ALL. The NRA at least stepped up to the plate and assisted our lawyers and help resolve planning issues with the town regarding our expansions.

We lose because the enemy is inside our OODA loop. And besides, the GOA is full of hot air. If you want a track record of results support the Second Amendment Foundation instead.

Reactions: NoDopes
While I agree with everyone's sentiments about Whiney Lapierre, without the NRA you are going to kill ranges all over the country.

The NRA provides training and insurance for member and ranges. Without the NRA my local fish and game club would close. There is no way we could afford commercial insurance rates without the NRA acting as a pro 2A broker. Do you want those ranges to shut down?

The NRA also provides training courses for trainers that allow people in more restricted states to get the required pieces of paper so they can exercise their 2A. Do you imagine for a moment they the legislatures will be in a hurry to fill that void if you get your wish and the NRA dies?

I swear we are our own worst enemy. There is a big difference between the political efforts from the NRA-ILA and from the NRA main body. Most of the froth and graft comes form the political side of the body, like that would be a surprise.

So to anyone who wants to kill the NRA, because the NRA-ILA are backstabbers, please tell me where my range is going to get insurance and who is going to take up the training slack, and of course get the credentials recognized by all the legislatures required? Do you really think a gun culture will survive with nowhere to shoot and no credentialed trainers? We don't all have access to BLM land. It is divide and conquer, and you fall for it. Who is backstabbing whom now?

The number of idiots here who would throw their allies under the bus because they don't get the big picture is stunning. No wonder we lose all the time.

Because we couldn't be bothered to put all this anger and resentment to the people it belongs with. Its easier to fight each other on the Internet. We don't want to upset our political masters for what they are doing to us after all

Reactions: fujam
there's a reason the left and the press go viciously after the NRA. and that reason is why we should continue to support the NRA, even with all its faults. c'mon, $45/year in today's terms is just a box of ammo. do it!

Because we couldn't be bothered to put all this anger and resentment to the people it belongs with. Its easier to fight each other on the Internet. We don't want to upset our political masters for what they are doing to us after all

there's a reason the left and the press go viciously after the NRA. and that reason is why we should continue to support the NRA, even with all its faults. c'mon, $45/year in today's terms is just a box of ammo. do it!

Thank You!

And much like everything else in life you get what you put in. If all you do is write a check and hope for the best, how does that organization know what you expect? Its not like Miss Cleo holds that paper to her forehead and says "an dis one is for us to push the earing protection at" or something. Get fucking involved in tje preservation of your own liberty, do the damn work people!

How many of you have had face time with state or federal representatives? I've met with our Governor before, hell I've shot guns at my state reps house. I need to get a book back to her she loans me. I fix furnaces, and rebuild shit, I'm not a lobbyists, I've never ran for office. Put in the work. Iowa firearms coalition holds a yearly 2a day at the state Capitol so we can maintain pressure at the state level. The representatives love it, and the tyrants hate it.

Organized United liberty loving individuals with the same goal are absolutely terrifying to those who think themselves your leaders, your betters. Being lazy and blaming others for your lack of responsibility is just what they need. No one is to blame for the state of govbut you and I.

------
That wasn't all directed at you Davsco, I tend to get a little windy when I'm on a rant. 😉

GOA has done much more for us in the last couple years than NRA with all its money and big lawyers.
And it may not be relevant if your not in Virginia but the Virginia Citizens Defense League is doing great work. Theyve blunted Gov. Northam's attack. I fear it will all come to naught now that the government is all stacked against us.

Reactions: gunsnjeeps

^^^This

Though large and cumbersome theyre the best alternative we have right now.

Get out of the dollar and stock market while you can. Get into digital, metals, and trade goods. They are printing money like mad. Once the dollar is no longer the standard, the bill will come due and America is over. Thats their plan.

I will be splitting my stimulas check if I get one between the GOA and the NRA. If you don't think the NRA is still important then you are mistaken. It has 5 million members, not sure why it's not 50 million??? Both of these organizations are important for various reasons and I implore you all to support them both. Not just support them but bring as many new members as you can to to both organizations. It's still easier to keep our 2A rights thru "lawful" means then thru fighting in the streets. We may end up doing the latter anyway, but we need to exhaust all other avenues first.

no. the problem is the NRA has stabbed gun owners in the back endlessly. that anyone doesnt see that yet, friggen astounds me. but then again, given some of the shit i’ve seen you say on here, perhaps i shouldnt be surprised. <—what i am saying by that, is that i’ve seen you post stuff that leads me to believe part of you is buying into liberal shit that you’ve been fed.

fuck the NRA. lapierre....in the ass with a steel dildo wrapped in sandpaper.
You can join GOA and VCDL. I'm a member of both also. The other gun rights groups don't have the influence the NRA has. If they did you'd see the liberals attacking them also.

I don't have a crush on Kyle but you are free to draw your own opinion of his actions.

Members voting Wayne and a good chunk of the Board of Directors out is the first step.

😓😜🤔
Lolz.jpg

Yah it’s crazy. I was in Canada though, and they are pretty normal as far as powder and primers. Primers are usually more expensive than us because of their taxes, but they have a lot in stock. I don’t know why they can’t ship primers or powder here.

So ok, we watched the both the president of Federal and hornady do a hissy little video with them walking around their factory showing all that they do. My question is then.....Where is all the ammo they are making? Is the gov't buying it up? Are the distributors and dealers holding on to it artificially drive the market up? I understand we have had a record amount of gun sales the past year. But this ammo shortage is no longer passing the smell test.

I have been keeping an eye on places like SG ammo that show quantity in stock. Some of the ones I've been watching have been going up-and-down fairly steadily. Some of the more popular like 9millie and 556 are gone within seconds because people are stupid and willing to pay 10 times the value. They had 40s&w on yesterday I think, it was gone by the evening.

I don't doubt some of it is ammo scalpers posting it up on gunbroker soon as it arrives much like with 22 the last time this happened

Reactions: srtsam
So ok, we watched the both the president of Federal and hornady do a hissy little video with them walking around their factory showing all that they do. My question is then.....Where is all the ammo they are making? Is the gov't buying it up? Are the distributors and dealers holding on to it artificially drive the market up? I understand we have had a record amount of gun sales the past year. But this ammo shortage is no longer passing the smell test.

It's all of the people we've all run into over the years who say dumb shit like 'if anything happens I'm coming to your house' that have now gone out and bought weapons because they are somehow under the impression that just owning a firearm makes them safe.

They now all needed to buy ammo, which then turned into them buying up anything and everything in sight regardless of price because they didn't know WTF it costed anyways. This fed into the second wave of useless idiots buying guns because of safety due to the first wave and hearing/seeing guns and ammunition becoming scarce.

This went full circle with the rest of us, as these 2 groups of rubes had now bought out everything, raised prices in the process and now made supply an issue. Now everyone is in panic mode because 'you cant get anything!' so they buy anything they can the second they see it.

The good news is, I don't see alot of people continuing to be able to keep up as their level of interest and spending isn't going to stay this way.

It's all of the people we've all run into over the years who say dumb shit like 'if anything happens I'm coming to your house' that have now gone out and bought weapons because they are somehow under the impression that just owning a firearm makes them safe.

They now all needed to buy ammo, which then turned into them buying up anything and everything in sight regardless of price because they didn't know WTF it costed anyways. This fed into the second wave of useless idiots buying guns because of safety due to the first wave and hearing/seeing guns and ammunition becoming scarce.

This went full circle with the rest of us, as these 2 groups of rubes had now bought out everything, raised prices in the process and now made supply an issue. Now everyone is in panic mode because 'you cant get anything!' so they buy anything they can the second they see it.

The good news is, I don't see alot of people continuing to be able to keep up as their level of interest and spending isn't going to stay this way.

Don't forget that alot of the problem is because prior to the ammo shortage instead of buying an indefinite supply of ammo for the guns they already had most gun owners would spend all of their firearms budget on another gun even though most of the time they already had one or several guns that would serve the same purpose. Now they're realizing that they didn't have near enough ammo stored up because they were living in a false sense of security and they're shitting their pants driving all over their city, scouring the internet, and showing up to stores hours before open to panic buy what they should've already had.

Yeah, until some for real civil unrest happens because the Dem let the kiddies play to long unchecked.
I'm certain that the west coast is intense.
I have a few of my friends working pipeline in AZ/CALF right now
They said people are in that fuck around find out mode.

A lot of these ass wipes think this is a fucking game fucking with people

Maybe this is a Government plot to get all the ammo hoarders to voluntarily give up their stash.

If they can't take our guns, They just make the ammo crazy expensive to buy then only guys with lots of money will be able to shoot more. We are being punished.

Didn't California try this and the SCOTUS deemed it an infringement of the 2A?

I'll admit, I've overpaid for some 5.56; but not terribly bad for match ammo (granted, compared to last years blowout on IMI, 2x the price). Even some 308 wasn't bad. Now, getting back to 6.5 I've definitely overpaid on that mainly due to the # of rounds I put downrange trying to figure out why my new barrel didn't shoot worth shit!!! I figure 30% over isn't terrible right now; mainly because who knows when biden will nix online ammo sales - and then ammo will be REALLY pricey as no competition will exist.

22LR is now more expensive than 9mm was 8 months ago and on par with what 45 was 18 months ago!!!!!!!!!!

But you hit the nail on the head...all the people saying "he's got ammo, he'll take care of us" are the culprit.

Reactions: camocorvette

Drive through Academy's parking lot at 8:30 in the morning, before they open, and you'll see where all the ammo is going. People are waiting in long lines at the doors to get their hands on any ammo, any caliber, so they can sell it at the guns shows.

6$/rd. FFS. I don’t own a 6.5C but I couldn’t afford to use it if I did.
I’m guilty of buying overpriced ammo recently. I refuse to go below my minimum stash so if I want to go to the range, I’ve got to buy. I’m just using less at the range.

A few more retailers that I will not buy from today, tomorrow, or in this life or the next. I shoot spit balls first.

Love the ExAmmo $6/round listing....(n)

View attachment 7535296

Its really simple.

Price gouging does not exist.

If you were dying of thirst would you rather have zero bottles of water for sale at $1 or loads of bottles for $10.

Price elasticity is whst helps ensures a product is on the shelf and those who really need it can still buy it.

Dont need it, dont buy it.

American education system has failed so many in here its really sad.

Really? Which one would that be Adam Smith?
The whole issue with the ammo market is that supply is price inelastic right now. In other words, supply is fixed no matter the demand, so the supply curve is vertical. If the ammo market were price elastic, the increase in demand would be met with an increase in supply, and that would look like the picture you posted. Thus ends your lesson, dumbshit.

Its really simple.

Price gouging does not exist.

If you were dying of thirst would you rather have zero bottles of water for sale at $1 or loads of bottles for $10.

Price elasticity is whst helps ensures a product is on the shelf and those who really need it can still buy it.

Dont need it, dont buy it.

American education system has failed so many in here its really sad.
When you reach into your pocket, you can buy what you want from whom you want for how much you want.

When I do, its my business and my business only.

And you know absolutely NOTHING about my educational background so perhaps keep your erroneous assumptions to yourself.

Have a great day, mate.

A few more retailers that I will not buy from today, tomorrow, or in this life or the next. I shoot spit balls first.

Love the ExAmmo $6/round listing....(n)

View attachment 7535296
Fuck all of them with a bag of Dicks...a big bag. I jsut ordered 2 cases of the Hornady for $220 per case. Of course I was buying it back last march for $00.70 per round.

Qty OrderQty ShipItemPriceExt Amt224C65CS140H-200 Creedmoor 6.5 140gr Hornady Bullet BTHP 200rd case$220.00$440.00

Why would they lie? They are making record profits with demand never being this high.

The market is not designed for everyone buying ammo all the time. The vast majoirty buy just what they consume whey they consume it, its a JIT system.

There has always been way way way less ammo produced compared to people who own guns as most never really shoot or stockpile.

Now you have tens of millions of peolle all deciding theh need to stock up despite not shooting.

Shit is simple. There demand is far out pacing prodution, which has always been a ballance of batch runs.

You think federal has dedidicated machines for .243 or .270 or .30-30? No everything is run in batches and when you have over a thousand SKU you try to ballance demand for the year. Batches are being sold oit instantly as destributors have long backorders. Ammo is going out but some of you think it just miricles intonexistance and have zero understanding of manufacturing, supply chain and labor. Oh yea we are in middle of a pandemic where saftey procedures and protocols have impacted opperations and efficency in every industry.

Does anyone have the ability to reason
and think anymore?

• Love
Reactions: f2504x4 and Maggot
Maybe this is a Government plot to get all the ammo hoarders to voluntarily give up their stash.
Yea great idea i am sure all the ammo manufactures would be eager to desteoy their business and go bankrupt. They must be all holding back production becuace.......

The ignorance being posted in this thread is mind numbing.

Why would they lie? They are making record profits with demand never being this high.

The market is not designed for everyone buying ammo all the time. The vast majoirty buy just what they consume whey they consume it, its a JIT system.

There has always been way way way less ammo produced compared to people who own guns as most never really shoot or stockpile.

Now you have tens of millions of peolle all deciding theh need to stock up despite not shooting.

Shit is simple. There demand is far out pacing prodution, which has always been a ballance of batch runs.

You think federal has dedidicated machines for .243 or .270 or .30-30? No everything is run in batches and when you have over a thousand SKU you try to ballance demand for the year. Batches are being sold oit instantly as destributors have long backorders. Ammo is going out but some of you think it just miricles intonexistance and have zero understanding of manufacturing, supply chain and labor. Oh yea we are in middle of a pandemic where saftey procedures and protocols have impacted opperations and efficency in every industry.

Does anyone have the ability to reason
and think anymore?
Are you sure you should be the one calling others out for being uneducated and not being able to reason? SMDH.

• Haha
Reactions: E. Bryant
The whole issue with the ammo market is that supply is price inelastic right now. In other words, supply is fixed no matter the demand, so the supply curve is vertical. If the ammo market were price elastic, the increase in demand would be met with an increase in supply, and that would look like the picture you posted. Thus ends your lesson, dumbshit.
Wrong again but your just trying to troll so not suprising.

They have never made more ammo than in 2020. Its why componets are in such short supply, they are all excess manufacturing. They are now being diverted to production.

This would mean.....wait for it.... you are wrong again.

We all know who the dumbshit is so pleaee keep posting.