• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s I laghed than I realized this guy is serious!!!

Re: I laghed than I realized this guy is serious!!!

I have sat through most of his videos and been banned from commenting as well.. He sent me videos of him using his AK that he can buy in Origon the best state in the US for like $500....IM going to find the one with him practicing with his air soft that's some funny stuff.

Guy is mentally challenged I think. He blocked me from his comments when I asked him what the point of the first video was....

Then I asked him if he got the rifle as a graduation gift from his dads. He clearly did not get it.... I think he rode the short bus to special camp.

Wow.....just wow. I think this guy totally needs to be Counter Snipers new spokesperson.

Pew Pew Pew...

pip...pip...pip...

The guy was laying down the lead.

Brutal.

Pew Pew Pew...

well I for one am actually proud of him.. Never thought I'd see the day when he graduated to an actual firearm rather than those silly airsoft guns.

he's got a buddy named Dan Bowen who makes just as stupid videos. they are together in a few of em. he banned me from commenting when i made fun of his gi joe collection, and when i said that "mountainous is still a fat turd"

Airsoft.jpg

Dont forget the taint.

I left a nice comment here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hkm8RzFz5YI
I'll admit that I felt like a dick at first, but I couldn't resist. After receiving his response and being blocked… I feel like a God.

-I'm GammaTramp, but I loved the other guy's comment, so I included it.

e5iqtg.png

he must've deleted your comment, cuz i couldn't find it. his buddy dan bowen's video's are just as if not more ridiculous than the fat turd's

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sean the Nailer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: epdesign</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes I have seen a lot of his videos and he deleted all my remarks. this guy is out there </div></div>

Personally, I'd say that he's more like "checked outta the hotel-Reality."

Unfortunately, we'll probably see him in the headlines one day.
frown.gif
</div></div>

Hey Sean, I think he wants to Grab your JOINT!!!!

http://youtu.be/zeRTQpm5E1Q

This made my day. Makes me feel super awesome in comparison.

This is the second time I've stumbled upon this thread and the second time I ended up watching this clowns videos in sick fascination. A 40 year old virgin with the maturity of a 12 year old.

Forget the Hides Online training, check out Monstrosity's online rifle and pistol training, it's free:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Db6YdrKgIUA&feature=BFa&list=PL51B4D6AA6CE08B54

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: _9H_Cracka</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sean the Nailer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: epdesign</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes I have seen a lot of his videos and he deleted all my remarks. this guy is out there </div></div>

Personally, I'd say that he's more like "checked outta the hotel-Reality."

Unfortunately, we'll probably see him in the headlines one day.
frown.gif
</div></div>

Hey Sean, I think he wants to Grab your JOINT!!!!

http://youtu.be/zeRTQpm5E1Q </div></div>

kist2.jpg

Man I feel slightly less intelligent after watching those...thanks guys haha

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: USMC mustang</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is the second time I've stumbled upon this thread and the second time I ended up watching this clowns videos in sick fascination. A 40 year old virgin with the maturity of a 12 year old.

Forget the Hides Online training, check out Monstrosity's online rifle and pistol training, it's free:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Db6YdrKgIUA&feature=BFa&list=PL51B4D6AA6CE08B54 </div></div>

Nice work. Mount the $10 Tasco scope a little higher above that .22, and you won't even have to lift up the rifle to aim it...

Great find. His other videos just get better and better.
wink.gif

Damn, there are more idiots in the comment section! All of them are probably thinking, "I should do my own video!"

Sweet Jesus.....this guy is awesome!

Glad he had eye pro on, hate for those 10 yard ricochets cause any damage.

I can't belive this idiot is allowed to own a knife let alone any type of firearm!!!

His singing is better than his shooting....

scary as fuck...., ....he's defo gonna be on tv soon......and not on America's got Talent, unless that cunt Peirs Morgan invites him on...

Love the mommas clit comment...

Sad part is that some scumbag liberal TV producer probably will put him on as an example why we need more gun laws. Where the hell is Shankster?? We need him now!

I wonder if his big TV debut survival show will be on Comedy Central.

This guy's the wad that should have been swallowed.

trying to get a setup like this. old tiger stripe camo, dress patch for that touch of urban blending.

but where can I get the dam skeleton gloves. those things are like casual, formal, tactical, strategic, and halloween all rolled into one.

The Dems need to use this video to help their cause............because after seeing this guy I'm all for Mandatory Background checks

He shoots his pistol right handed with his right eye closed. What a goober....like others have said the sad part is these are the outta touch with reality tards we see in the news as "gun people"

Holy Moron Batman!! I now realize my technique is all wrong and my "CQB" rifle practice now needs to be 5 yds into the dirt.

I am ashamed that he is from "Orygun". I know each state has their own special breed of retard, but this guy takes the cake. At least he is in the Northern part of the state. The videos were mesmerizing, as in horrible, yet I was unable to look away.

This is like one long trainwreck you just have to look. And the said part is people think he someone to look up to God help us all

first time watching one of his videos and i feel like i was violated somehow.. then i thought holly-crap all that training i went through in the military and those bastards where teaching me wrong when we should have been doing like this.. i have run into some tacti-tards at the ranges every once in awhile, but this guy just kinda has is own level or retard he lives on. As one of the guys above pointed out we will see him on the news one day and soon im guessing.

Ok quit joking around here. Does anyone have his website or contact infor so I can sign up?

Need to learn the correct wind calls at 10 feet.

Did I hear right? dude in this video is offering Rexkwondo lessons?

-Paulus

Last edited:
this guy and mall ninja need to make a few videos and see witch one actually lives to post it