• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I learned something new today

Re: I learned something new today

gus wakely...not too bad. my wifes is harry bullfrog! haha

Buddy Bells.. this is just bad... Or Sandy Buddy Bells if you count my first dog too.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: W54/XM-388</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It kind of looks a bit too close to what your banks / credit card companies ask as possible verification answers for resetting lost passwords etc.</div></div>
My thoughts exactly

I find it funny that your first pets name, and the street you grew up on are usually security questions to misc accounts here on the Internet.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Oddball-Six</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sparkie Beaver Dam

Edit: Changed pets, as I realized I had one earlier than the one I used initially. </div></div>

That one is classic.

Ive never been asked pet stuff for security?
tatoo and piercing locations yes almost daily as a matter of fact.

Skeeter East 9th Street... Damn, it seems to be lacking a certain "something"....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Poke</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I find it funny that your first pets name, and the street you grew up on are usually security questions to misc accounts here on the Internet. </div></div>

If you don't want to answer question that's fine, its all out of fun, and yes i do agree with you. Didn't give it much thought when i posted the thread.

Keep em going!!!!!!!!!!!!