• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I lusted for The Fix rifle; I just do not want the caliber I got.

Judcargile

Not about to hide in the hide.
Minuteman
  • Jun 2, 2021
    Prattville, AL
    I first laid eyes on The Fix a couple years and was very impressed; I also learned about 8.6 BLK and was damn impressed with such an evil little rifle.
    I shoot 45acp and 308 because I adore suppressors and live in the SE. I could see supporting the 8.6 BLK caliber and have been waiting to see them for sale.
    To pass the time, I bought a cherry bomb and mount for my form 1 and it rocks!!! I even got a sticker pack and mystery shirt, so, that I could be a proper fanboy.
    Then, this week, I had an opportunity at a fix for a few hundred under MSRP. I justified the purchase in that it saved me around $600 and getting an 8.6BLK in SBR was going to put a year on top of wherever your order fell in line......whenever they can get supplied to run them out the door; It was progress and I get my paws on a fix.

My problem is that it is 6.5CM.

I do not own any and I have no use for that caliber in the SE US.
    The round count is 18.
    I am willing to ect.
    I could get some use out of a 308; But, I have a sub MOA Tavor 7.

Last edited:
    So, is this a WTT, WTB or for sale ad?
    Sure reads like it.

SM non.jpg

I first laid eyes on The Fix a couple years and was very impressed; I also learned about 8.6 BLK and was damn impressed with such an evil little rifle.
    I shoot 45acp and 308 because I adore suppressors and live in the SE. I could see supporting the 8.6 BLK caliber and have been waiting to see them for sale.
    To pass the time, I bought a cherry bomb and mount for my form 1 and it rocks!!! I even got a sticker pack and mystery shirt, so, that I could be a proper fanboy.
    Then, this week, I had an opportunity at a fix for a few hundred under MSRP. I justified the purchase in that it saved me around $600 and getting an 8.6BLK in SBR was going to put a year on top of wherever your order fell in line......whenever they can get supplied to run them out the door; It was progress and I get my paws on a fix.

My problem is that it is 6.5CM.

I do not own any and I have no use for that caliber in the SE US.
    The round count is 18.
    I am willing to sell, trade, ect.
    I could get some use out of a 308; But, I have a sub MOA Tavor 7.
    Upon registering, everyone receives a pm, regarding rules to live by, in the world of SH. Go back and review them, if you want be a part of this motley crew.

What is it about forums that attract such awesome individuals?!
    Here's what it is all about, you utterly incomprehensible twit...

We like our PX here on Snipers Hide. Always have. It's a great place. But it's a great place because it's got individuals in it who are trustworthy, follow rules and we can also count on their word when they buy an sell things.

Then along come the douche bags, the Nigerian Warlords, the scam artists, the $200 Night vision shit... and they make life difficult for our HMFWIC and for us members. By posting shit and ripping people off, etc. Then our HMFWIC gets whiney notes about 'I got ripped off' and he threatens to shut down the PX which nets him %$#@ing Nothing but headaches.

So here you come... apparently with a rifle in 6.5 Manbun, a caliber noone wants, even you. But you probably grabbed the rifle like you were playing Hungry Hungry Hippo's thinking that a 6.5 Manbun rifle in hand... "I'll take that to the Interwebs and sell it to some guy on Snipers Hide and an get the rifle I want. Oh and the rules don't apply to me, because I am just awesome and have a 6.5 Manbun rifle."

Then when called out, you dump all over people who are giving you sage advice... Pay your dues. Move to the PX or you will be stomped like a roach.

Yup, you're just the kind of person who will fit in here, Manbun.

Well played.

Hey Mods... It's Saturday morning. And going to rain. Can we play with this one for a while? Manbun here has potential!

Sirhr

Here's what it is all about, you utterly incomprehensible twit...

We like our PX here on Snipers Hide. Always have. It's a great place. But it's a great place because it's got individuals in it who are trustworthy, follow rules and we can also count on their word when they buy an sell things.

Then along come the douche bags, the Nigerian Warlords, the scam artists, the $200 Night vision shit... and they make life difficult for our HMFWIC and for us members. By posting shit and ripping people off, etc. Then our HMFWIC gets whiney notes about 'I got ripped off' and he threatens to shut down the PX which nets him %$#@ing Nothing but headaches.

So here you come... apparently with a rifle in 6.5 Manbun, a caliber noone wants, even you. But you probably grabbed the rifle like you were playing Hungry Hungry Hippo's thinking that a 6.5 Manbun rifle in hand... "I'll take that to the Interwebs and sell it to some guy on Snipers Hide and an get the rifle I want. Oh and the rules don't apply to me, because I am just awesome and have a 6.5 Manbun rifle."

Then when called out, you dump all over people who are giving you sage advice... Pay your dues. Move to the PX or you will be stomped like a roach.

Yup, you're just the kind of person who will fit in here, Manbun.

Well played.

Hey Mods... It's Saturday morning. And going to rain. Can we play with this one for a while? Manbun here has potential!

Sirhr
    Freshly Stolen from you, Sirhr:

D3936F46-433E-4B23-8734-E361C773AAC4.jpeg

What is it about forums that attract such awesome individuals?!

Hi,

And yet here you are attempting to bypass said forums rules while condemning said forum at the same time....

To answer you question directly.......YOU are about what is wrong with forums and the members it attracts.

Edited To Add:
    Did you ever find that cheap African Grey you were looking for?

Are you the same Jud Cargile that got blasted and banned off of Professional Soldiers Forum in which the forum owners decided to keep the thread up as an example of how NOT to act on forums??

Sincerely,
    Theis

Last edited:
    If it will shut you little whiney bitches up, how do I "move"a thread?
    I went with GCC.

For the record; I am trying to ask for advice.
    If you fucking Marine Corp rejects had any readong comprehension, that might be apparent.

What a typical bunch you wannabes are.

Hi,

Way to go champ, lolol

Sincerely,
    Theis

I went with GCC.

If you fucking Marine Corp rejects had any readong comprehension, that might be apparent.

It’s reading, and also spelled Corps. Are we crystal? How’s the open bolt design?

Angry, angry little man.

Holy Bejeebus, we haven't had this much anger in like 9 days.

How tall are you, just so we can get a mental picture.
    Right now, you're hitting the 5' 5-3/4" mark in my brain.

Oh, BTW, it's reading, not redong.

Unless, maybe you were looking to get Re-donged.

If that's the case, you go and be you little fella.

20210517_202702.jpg

Mr Dickface approves.

Now, there is no mention of selling or trading and you pathetic trolls can kindly get the f7ck off of my thread.

It's spelled Fuck.

So, help a fella out here since you clearly posted that it's not a for sale/trade thread.

What does this mean?

20210605_095244.jpg

????
    Clearly you didn't leave it open meaning etcetera.

If you did, it would be ETC, (etc) not E-C-T.
    What does the acronym ECT mean?
    Eat Cock Today?

Inquiring minds want to know.

I'm still trying to figure out what makes an 8.6BLK such an "evil little rifle"

I suppose it helps to compensate for a little joystick.

Reactions: isofahunter
    Ect.

6.5CM is not a bad caliber, obviously; But, it is not a big advantage in the environment that I frequent.
    The market is not conducive to taking on a new caliber.

Perhaps someone here has a solution that I have not thought of or a resource that I need.
    If it comes down to it, I would be willing to make a PX post to sell the barrel or swap for a 308.

Now, have repented?

It is a shame that more people are here to entertain their adolescent minded habits than it is men sharing their experiences.
    It is also a shame that some of you are not available to be punched in the face. Their tendency to be disrespectful would decrease quite a bit.

I went with GCC.

Must be tough to be a clueless window licking cunt

Forget about it dbag kbrittingham aint gonna do it.

He talks about a lot of stuff like the mini fix rifle then never follows through

Reactions: st1650