• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes I may regret this

Ferryman

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 13, 2009
UK
Recently I shelled out for a USO SN-3 for my .300Win Mag but I still needed scopes for my .308 and .223

I would dearly love another USO but cannot wait 16 weeks.

I was offered a killer deal on a Leupold Mk4 6.5X20X50 M1 so in a moment of weakness I shelled out the cash.

I reckon that at the price I paid if I keep it for a year I will still break even on selling it.

Here is hoping I have a good one.

Re: I may regret this

You'll be happy with what you got in your hand. I waited 7 months for my Premier Reticles scope and am still not sure I'm happy with it.

You should have sent us an e-mail. Due to some great efforts made by our assembly team and machine shop our lead times have been brought down to 6-8 weeks.

Don't worry Jeff I will be ordering 2 more USO's very soon but needs something for Aug 19th shoot

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Vux51</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You'll be happy with what you got in your hand. I waited 7 months for my Premier Reticles scope and am still not sure I'm happy with it.</div></div> How did it disappoint you?

The cross hairs are very thin and the windage knob does not click like the elevation knob. They send me new pieces to fix the knob but I was a little concerned that they had a preprinted instruction sheet to install the new part. The glass is beyond belief (5-25) and overall this is a very solid scope. I'll be getting back out with it soon so hopefully I'll learn to like it. I have a S&B 3-12 (as well as one of their fixed 4 powers). I can't say that I like it better, just different.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ferryman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Here is hoping I have a good one.

</div></div>

If not, use the lifetime warranty
wink.gif

I'm not sure the windage knob is suppose to click the same as the elevation, I had a 8.5-25 FFP mark 4 that had a audible and tactile elevation turret but a silent windage turret. I could be wrong though, I am the New Guy.