• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s I need a logo and pie charts.... for free.

Re: I need a logo and pie charts.... for free.

HAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!!!!!! Awesome.

graph_for_simon_edhouse.gif

That guys is a master social engineer.

Here is another little nugget from the site that killed me .

<span style="font-weight: bold">Tampons

My son's birthday is next week. When he was seven, I told him to draw pictures of what he wanted for his birthday as a visual list, when I inquired as to one image (which I first took to be a box of coloured crayons), I deciphered his explanations as it being tampons. In particular, the multicoloured brand. His only references to the product were the adverts featuring a girl jumping out of a window onto a tree which lowered her into a bmw convertible full of friends, an electric green street racing car with black flames and the ability to do a single handed handstand star-jump on a dance machine to crowd applause. I bought him a box and figured he would work it out. Yesterday I asked him what he wants for his birthday and he replied 'not tampons'.</span>

This site will be individually responsible for my complete lack of work productivity tomorrow. Thanks.