• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s i need a shrink (dr)

Private
Minuteman
Jul 17, 2010
san jose ca
I need a psychologist for a screening. Must be reg. With California for 5 yrs. And at least 3yrs post doctorate. I need this for a job I have applied for with California department of corrections. Thanks ,Brian wakefield.

Re: i need a shrink (dr)

Have ya ever known a shrink, who didn't need one hisself?

It seams that they are worse off than the people that they treat. they just get paid big money to ask you " and how did that make you feel?"

Dont they provide their own still? I tested with them several years ago and ultimatley decided I did not want to be stuck behind walls as a job. I was given a list of 4 and they asked if I had ever been to any of them for a employment purposes, I had not so I was simply assigned the first one on the list.

Yes they do. How ever if you don't pass you have an option to get another at your own expence. The state will take the second under advisement and then make there judgment.