• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I need help

Selva

Private
Minuteman
Sep 18, 2009
Sao Paulo, Brazil
guys, In my country, Brazil, as there is only one factory ammo (CBC), virtually all shooters are reloading, my equipment (almost all) were purchased in the United States during my travels, I am now trying to buy some cards (if so they call themselves), but can not find.

Are those cards that comes with 10 rounds of ammunition boxes Federal.

If someone can help me find them I'll be very grateful.

Best regards

Re: I need help

I'm having a dificult time understanding what you are looking for. Try posting in Portuguese and I'll see if I can figure it out.

I have only seen the red plastic ammo sleeve/holder (I'm not sure of the name) when I buy a box (20 rounds) of factory loaded ammunition. If you are just looking for something to carry your ammunition after you reload it, without buying factory loaded ammunition, most of us use some type of ammo box Click here. Good luck and let us know if you need any more info. Maybe there is someone on this site that knows where you can buy those ammo sleeves/holders separately from the factory loaded ammo.

(Mods, I assumed its ok to post this link since they are a SnipersHide Ad Sponsor, I apologize in advance if I'm wrong.)

Those ammo holders should be available free, if you dumpster dive at any public range? I have never seen them separately for sale and have never seen them in use, but I could imagine deer hunters that shoot factory ammo might have a use for them, one or two, to thread on their belt? You might write Federal and see if they would donate a few? BB