• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

I now have Manners!

AZK9

Private
Minuteman
Jul 2, 2009
Arizona
Ok, my Manners MCS-T5A with mini chassis came in today. The packaging is great...the fit and finish is awesome. I'm switching from a Choate Tactical to the Manners, so the weight difference was ungodly. The Manners feels so light...

Well, on to the pics;

BEFORE:

227054_1787516888233_1248892139_31705562_221682_n.jpg

AFTER:

227054_1787516928234_1248892139_31705563_160778_n.jpg

Re: I now have Manners!

Nice improvement. You made a great choice. I like the look of that model stock in multicam.

Great looking rifle, I cant wait to get my 700 Tactical. Let us know how the new stock handles on the range!

I am hoping so badly that mine gets here soon... the wait is KILLING ME!!!!

DK

Ouch, I just went to their sight and priced your stock. My ass hurts just after looking at that price. I hope I get the courtesy of a reach-around when I decide to purchase one of these someday? Lol
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jea1976</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ouch, I just went to their sight and priced your stock. My ass hurts just after looking at that price. I hope I get the courtesy of a reach-around when I decide to purchase one of these someday? Lol
smile.gif
</div></div>

Thats why I got the Choate to start...Then, I got the bug and that was the end. I have a Kreiger MTU 5r barrel waiting to be worked on and then installed.
smile.gif

Yea, just having some fun. I know about the bug. I have dumped quite a bit of cash into my AK47. Not at all at the level that these guys are doing, but I imagine I will be doing the same someday?

Worth every penny. Buy once, cry once. Only problem is once you have one, you will want them for all your sticks..

DSCN4495web.jpg

Patiently waiting for my next one, which is going to be molded-in coyote color.

That looks great. I still have about one month left on my T4. Good looking camo on yours.

Quality cost.

I have my 4th on the way also.
Just like NF scopes, they just keep multipling in the safe.

I've got the mini chassis in one stock and I like it.
The others were FN and Tikka, no chassis avaliable and I already had CDI DBM.

Mini Chassis is to me the way to go, no bedding, no pillars, bolt in and go.
Every bit as accurate in my hands as it was in a bedded HS stock.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Storm Tactical</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Worth every penny. Buy once, cry once. Only problem is once you have one, you will want them for all your sticks..

DSCN4495web.jpg

Patiently waiting for my next one, which is going to be molded-in coyote color. </div></div>

Nice rifle.

That seems to be my problem as well:

Bought a nightforce, fell in love with good/tough glass... sold a bunch of stuff to buy more.

Bought a Manners, started selling body fluids to buy another.

Bought a custom receiver (UGSW 911) and then decided they were like Lays potato chips... I couldn't have just one.

The good stuff costs, but it pays in the end.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bohem</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Storm Tactical</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Worth every penny. Buy once, cry once. Only problem is once you have one, you will want them for all your sticks..

DSCN4495web.jpg

Patiently waiting for my next one, which is going to be molded-in coyote color. </div></div>

Nice rifle.

That seems to be my problem as well:

Bought a nightforce, fell in love with good/tough glass... sold a bunch of stuff to buy more.

Bought a Manners, <span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">started selling body fluids to buy another.</span></span>

Bought a custom receiver (UGSW 911) and then decided they were like Lays potato chips... I couldn't have just one.

The good stuff costs, but it pays in the end. </div></div>

I will pay you money to keep your body fluids to yourself....!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JSTARSZ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How you liking the mini-chassis system? </div></div>

So far, in the garage it's great! I'm heading out to the range on Saturday to test it out.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: patriotoutlaw</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Aboslutely beautimuss! My 1st one showed up on Monday. Lord willin, it won't be my last.</div></div> I would be interested in hearing your thoughts. I have one coming soon in a Mannner's T2 stock on my 223 build.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rosie Palma</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Range report please!! I've got a T2 with mini-chasis being made. Have you shot with us at PRGC? You should come shoot, it's a lot of fun. 3rd Saturday of the month. Check out AZ Long Range Precision Rifle Shooters web page for more info.
</div></div>

Nope, never shot with you guys. I usually, go out to Joe Foss range since it's closer to me. I'll check out the webpage...

I'm not usually a big "camo" stock guy but that is really sharp looking. Congrats on stepping up. I have two manners at the moment and have owned another, like them all and see more in my future. Get out and shoot that thing and let us know what you think.

Nice upgrade. I have two manners myself and they are of exceptional quality.