• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s I Present To You:...... Gutta Cracka LOL.

shankster..

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 11, 2004
North Idaho
409020_2115903475728_1789950653_1438114_351877333_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=...e=3&theater

Re: I Present To You:...... Gutta Cracka LOL.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alaskaman 11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dont B Haitin! </div></div>

nw3Ut.jpg

Gangsta goober is the meal he been eating by the looks of that grill.

Check out those sweet baby blue capris....
41253_1278602983739_1789950653_568767_6846268_n.jpg

Last time I check $400 dollars wasn't rollin hard....

57915_1283416784081_1789950653_578450_4127268_n.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alaskaman 11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dont B Haitin! </div></div>

nw3Ut.jpg
</div></div>

<span style="font-weight: bold">Notice the 3 angels above his mom's door.</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Name this former Sniper's Hide member turned hard/gangsta/blunt-smoking/rap artist from the 'Hood.:</div></div>

Who is Savage110?

They all look like good targets to me. I'll show ya some cap bustin.

Looks like a <span style="color: #FF0000">fucked up leprechaun</span> to me...
nw3Ut.jpg

Is he wearing three pairs of pants??? I don't understand the younger generation. Sucks that I'm part of it...

I'm confused-- why have "cashflow" tattooed on your abdomen?

Maybe I'm getting old, but I really don't understand it.

Why have have cash flow on your belly? Well so the guy who sodomizes him in jail has something to look at because his teeth would turn him off!

That Chicken-chested shit-head is NOT a Kraker. There can be only one.

Gents,

I've been about a bit, different cultures etc. but can someone expalain WTF this is all about, as I'm completly lost here?

To me the clue is in the name 'under pants'

English

Don't even try to understand it. They are just kids without a good male adult mentor. My grandaddy would have whooped the teeth,pants and PVC shoes of me and put me to shovel shit at the ranch. They try to create a culture for themselves and in fact they are forgetting their own culture.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alaskaman 11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dont B Haitin! </div></div>

nw3Ut.jpg
</div></div>

And this is the future of America?

Imagine someone like that approaching you in an ICU informing you he will be administering intravenous medication for your cardiac problems.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Varmint Slayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Name this former Sniper's Hide member turned hard/gangsta/blunt-smoking/rap artist from the 'Hood.:</div></div>

Who is Savage110? </div></div>

<span style="font-weight: bold">We have a winner!!!a.k.a AIAE. Does this sound like a hard core blunt smokin' gangsta rapper to you?:</span>

oEssE.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And this is the future of America? </div></div>We call it: Job security in an otherwise tough economy.
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Varmint Slayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Name this former Sniper's Hide member turned hard/gangsta/blunt-smoking/rap artist from the 'Hood.:</div></div>

<span style="font-weight: bold">

From this:</span>

tYP1N.jpg

<span style="font-weight: bold">To This:</span>

RoI0b.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Varmint Slayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Name this former Sniper's Hide member turned hard/gangsta/blunt-smoking/rap artist from the 'Hood.:</div></div>

tYP1N.jpg

RoI0b.jpg
</div></div>

Listen Shank, I needed a laugh today, and I got one, dude I bow to you......

I have to ask because I don't know, which one is he in the above picture?

EDIT: I just noticed all of the people in the above pictures appear to showing the standard "two for the pink, one for the stink" hand sign. Is this a gang sign now or is it just "cool"?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 50calcruiser</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have to ask because I don't know, which one is he in the above picture?

EDIT: I just noticed all of the people in the above pictures appear to showing the standard "two for the pink, one for the stink" hand sign. Is this a gang sign now or is it just "cool"? </div></div>

Savage110 aka LifTed is on the left.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Varmint Slayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Name this former Sniper's Hide member turned hard/gangsta/blunt-smoking/rap artist from the 'Hood.:</div></div>

tYP1N.jpg

RoI0b.jpg
</div></div>

m79Jl.gif

I have a question how are you suppose to run in those type of cloths? No wonder the murder rate is so high in highly populated areas. No one can move fast enough.
Darwinism at work!

I feel more and more like Clint Eastwood in Gran Torino everyday... and I'm only 27.

Get off my lawn...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: garrett</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I feel more and more like Clint Eastwood in Gran Torino everyday... and I'm only 27.

Get off my lawn... </div></div>

agreed!

"Spooks"

His sister was hot though. In the other pictures.
Just sayin'... I'd watch her hoola-hoop.

I agree with the fucked up leprechan comment.

I see pukes like this weekly. And when they come to see me, they turn into little rats (Which is not far from where they are in this picture).

I have no idea what the hell part of the "future" he will play out to be, but if my son came home looking like that, I would knock the crap out of him. If I saw that little leprechan working in the ER or something, I would simply have to say "No thanks, I would rather just die than have YOU stick me with a needle."

Man, y'all Berta whatcho baiks talkin bout tha lil homie like dis...

Hahaha what a punk. Thanks for the laugh Shank. It was short lived though, cause it reminded me there are millions of these little bastards ruining our country.

Did you anyone post on his Facebook on the whereabouts of the tactical bukkake and why he is not wearing it in these pics? You save and scrimp and the little bastard does not even use it.

For pictures, I am sure it is well used otherwise.

I bet that skinny little turd burglar wont make it to 22. He is about as big as a toothpick and probably about as smart as one!

Natural Selection will eventually catch up to him.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
2iqzath.jpg
</div></div>

I think this is the funniest damn thing I've seen in a long time... and on this thread alone that's saying something...

Too funny...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Name this former Sniper's Hide member turned hard/gangsta/blunt-smoking/rap artist from the 'Hood.:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zona-Boiiz/139850049443485?sk=info

RoI0b.jpg

uDzoO.jpg
</div></div>

"Ryan Mejia aka Ryan Mejia...." So he is his own alias... smart, no one would ever think of that...

I'm ashamed that I looked at the facebook page.

What happened to this turd stain focusing on his school work..? Now he's gotten himself a tattoo (that daddy paid for) and he's all cholo loco. I bet that's a camomile leaf 'blunt'...

The only two words that come to mind is: "Fuckn' Idiot"

If people like that only knew how stupid they looked..

Gutta Cracka's sister:

384930_2160113540952_1789950653_1462084_452359913_n.jpg

41253_1278602863736_1789950653_568764_662272_n.jpg