• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I quit...

abcollector

Private
Minuteman
Aug 30, 2013
Southern CA
I done quit being an outsider. Been reading posts on here from the shadows for a while and couldn't take it anymore, so I joined! Looking forward to continuing to read old posts, current posts and maybe ask a "dumb" question or two. Maybe in the future I can even participate with a pic or two of a dream rifle :p

Looking forward to "meeting" members....!

Don't quit... you just got here. At least offend someone or put up an old 22 rifle for sale with post number two. Welcome to the Hide!

Take your check book, ATM, cash and run. Run, run far away! So many great toys discussed here if you stay you'll end up lighter in the wallet ;)

A HUGE Amen to THAT. I've effectively spent my last 2 months pay either here directly, or buying something discussed here. The combination of this forum and my pre-existing gun addiction have NOT been a good thing for my bank account.

Gentlemen, thanks for the hearty welcome! This here is a big place and I have a lot of reading I want to do. From the few pictures I have seen, there's a lot of nice pieces of hardware out there.
I'm in SoCal.... I know, I know! And please no jokes... ah crap! Joke all you want, this state did it to itself and now the jokes on us. :( Sorry, I should have put this in the political section or left it on the door mat when I wiped off my muddy boots.

Take your check book, ATM, cash and run. Run, run far away! So many great toys discussed here if you stay you'll end up lighter in the wallet ;)

Diver, your advise is dually noted but it's too late. The plotting and planning are in the committed stage and there's no turning back. Please post this warning on the "register" page and make it so you have to initial it before viewing context. ;)

Don't quit... you just got here. At least offend someone or put up an old 22 rifle for sale with post number two. Welcome to the Hide!

Armiger, thanks for the welcome! But I have to ask, what's wrong with an "old 22 rifle"? I have an "old" Winchester 69 (not a 69A) with the peep site and I love that thing! Hope I look as good and work just as fine when I'm its age! :cool: I like the "old guns" too.

Hey abcollector - I still have my first rifle, a J.C. Higgins .22 that I would not part with. Agree with you on the age comparison! Again, welcome.