• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors I refused my approved Form 4 From Silencer Shop

Skoda

Private
Minuteman
Dec 10, 2012
Tx
The address they put on the form was lined out and they had to Hand Wright it in. *uck That. It looks tacky as shit doing error corrections on official forms. I told him to not even think about sending that out to my house I would return to sender. This is something I am going to have for the rest of my life. I don't need forms that have error corrections on them. He told me when I gave him my forms the address was correct but that during that time they moved. 9.5 months for nothing Really pissed off. I don't really buy the story. Plus I have OCD.

He told me he was going to void it or something and now I have to E-file this time around. I also have to send another $200 but I will get my First $200 back from the ATF. This was my first order from them too. I don't know anything about E-file other then the problems so I am guessing E-file is done on his side and if its not he is going to do it for me because I don't really want any part of it. Paper was fine for me. =(

Take a deep breath and calm down, there's no need to start over. Go get your can, have fun with it!

My first form 4's are hand written chicken scratch. Im shootin my guns.
Who cares wtf they look like

Cool, so you have more fun waiting than you do shooting.

Yeah I wouldn't give a shit if that thing was written in crayon after the wait time for NFA paperwork right now

Tapatalk ate my spelling.

Dude, who cares what the hell it looks like. I'm sure the people won't say "nice can, but what's your paper work look like?" If you seriously pass up a hand written address on a form to wait another 9 months for a digital copy, I'd refrain from posting about it.

Some people must lay awake at night dreaming of stuff to bitch about. Who cares how its written as long as you have the can and shooting it.

Print the correct info on a sticker and place it over the chicken scratch. I could give a rats ass what's on the paper work.
I only need the stamp.

We'll let's hope you get the next submission approved before there are any executive decision work stoppages at the NFA processing branch.

After 9 months of waiting, I could give a damn about a legal pen change to a form.
If I were in Silencer Shop's shoes, I'd void it and tell you to find another dealer...

This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever read. Seriously?

You must love shooting alone because NO ONE will ever be your spotter with this kind of attitude.

Ya spend $200 on a piece of paper, it could at least look nice ;-)

Funny but this reminds me of when I parked my truck at least three feet away from this assholes BMW Mini. The tard asked me to move my car another foot over because he had some OCD thing. Strange….

Sorry but your not going to get a lot of sympathy on this issue. If I could run a silencer in CA I would be willing to fill out the document in monkey poo if I had too.

What is this hand "wrighting" you speak of?? Sorry i couldn't resist.

Where the fuck is that old school face palm meme.
picard-facepalm.jpg

This?

As someone who is racing the clock to get an approval back before I have to move to one of the most anti-gun places in the country (and store said suppressor in a neighboring state), the idea of GETTING an approval and REFUSING it myself is beyond comprehension.

No offense, but I hope yours goes ALL THE WAY to the back of the line so that those of us who would be grateful with one written in tweaker piss can get ours processed.

Op is busy digging fly shit out of the pepper. He's gonna be awhile before he comes back so keep the flame up....lol

No offense, but I hope yours goes ALL THE WAY to the back of the line so that those of us who would be grateful with one written in tweaker piss can get ours processed.

I second that, your new form should be filed in the "ungrateful whiney bitch" bin so that those of us who actually use our gear and have been waiting forever for it can get it quicker. Who the fuck turns down a completed form 4? I don't care what mistakes are on it, once that stamp hits the paper with my name and the serial # I snatch it and run home!

I second that, your new form should be filed in the "ungrateful whiney bitch" bin so that those of us who actually use our gear and have been waiting forever for it can get it quicker. Who the fuck turns down a completed form 4? I don't care what mistakes are on it, once that stamp hits the paper with my name and the serial # I snatch it and run home!

You know, they'd probably have to start a new bin just for his application, since this is likely the first time in the history of the NFA branch that an individual has rejected the paperwork and sent it back.

By the way, good to see you "back" on the forum, hadn't seen you around in a while.

What?!?!?
Yours didn't come in a gold plated frame???
Send it back!
How dare they correct your address by hand "wrighting" in the correct one...those bastards.
You are "wright", I'd shred it and throw it in thier faces.
You have the "wright" to have perfect paperwork!
I would also "wright" them a nasty letter...That's sure to help them hurry your next stamp through!
I'd show them, I'd refile and wait another 9 months. That will teach them.
While your waiting, look up these words...Wright, rite, right, write and moron.

The address they put on the form was lined out and they had to Hand Wright it in. *uck That. It looks tacky as shit doing error corrections on official forms. I told him to not even think about sending that out to my house I would return to sender. This is something I am going to have for the rest of my life. I don't need forms that have error corrections on them. He told me when I gave him my forms the address was correct but that during that time they moved. 9.5 months for nothing Really pissed off. I don't really buy the story. Plus I have OCD.

He told me he was going to void it or something and now I have to E-file this time around. I also have to send another $200 but I will get my First $200 back from the ATF. This was my first order from them too. I don't know anything about E-file other then the problems so I am guessing E-file is done on his side and if its not he is going to do it for me because I don't really want any part of it. Paper was fine for me. =(
Is this a test for responses?
All my junk is on form 1's that were hand written, back in the late 70's early 80's and the last ones 5 years ago. All it care about is they are approved, seems your more into looks only. One day you might wake up,... then again many folks never do. This type goes threw life never reaping the rewards of inanimate objects they "Need".
Which begs the question, do those types enjoy sucking that much dick at work, to have the toys, just to say,..Look what I have? The short answer is yes they do, many a news headline in the past 10-15 years have proved that beyond a shadow of a doubt. Nothing like buying more house/car/truck/boat/motorcycle/or XXX than you can afford, based on a job that is not rock stable and will always be in demand, when you are but a one trick pony.

Last edited:
I've been lurking in the shadows waiting on my form 4's! and the internet in this country rarely works, when it does I get to read shit like this.. haha

Understood, I think we're in the same sandbox. I got tired of the internet B.S. and got a Bentley Walker system, so I even keep internet during comms blackouts now.

Sorry for the derail, had to pop some more popcorn anyway.

Those guys at Silencer Shop must be saints to deal with your pretentious shit.
I wonder if they can e-file with the correct address, but type it in alternating capital and lowercase letters...

You'd better find the best fucking printer available, because IF you ever get it approved again, it'll be a PDF.

Thanks for wasting the BATFE's time... And ours.

If you really have OCD, he's nothing more than an enabler. You should deal with this through your therapist not the ATF.

Put me on your trust. I'll keep it for you. That way it wont bother you

But he'll know it's tacky as shit. I'd imagine even after he gets his new approval, he won't be able to enjoy the silencer. The bungled original paperwork has tainted NFA items forever.

Hmm...Maybe a new service item here, dealers can charge more to insure presentation quality paperwork.

I just wanted to write in this thread. OCD must be a bitch to have because this is the silliest thread I have ever read!

I hope your forms get lost and your wait is double what it should be. To bitch and moan about something like that is only something a miserable woman on the rag does.

And here I was feeling guilty because I was butthurt the CLEO used a stamp that bled through to the back of the page.

Should come back "denied". You have obviously given them a reason to suspect your mental state of mind. I.E. you are fucking nuts!!!!

Edit PS. Yep, you need to answer yes to Question 14c on the form.

Last edited:
Nothing positive here your next attempt might come back denied for being to Anal. Mental state of mind. I glad I am not selling you anything I would show you the door.

yeah I think we can all agree to add Skoda to the do not sell to list, I'd rather lose money than deal with drama or have him start a negative post about me saying my packing tape was not properly covered and aligned perpendicular to the corners of the box.

Agreed. Full on cray cray. i'm facing 15 month wait and this joker s complaining about form not looking perfect? I hope they not only put him in at the end of the line, but also to send it the long way around the country.

P.S. Skoda is the brand of a Soviet era car. It appears to me this guy is from that part/time of the world where bureaucrats needing perfect paperwork are important to one's existence.

Maybe we ought to take it easy on the guy before he reports us to the principal for online bullying.