• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I see Light at the end of my Tunnel

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    Dim, but it's there... a growing light, getting brighter, brighter...

it's shining on me, (gotta sing like Halloween, Keeper of the Seven Keys, look it up)

Well, I am moved in, 1/2 way at least, but on the upward half of the curve. I think I have like 1500 emails unopened, sorry, should have probably set up a forward on this one, but shit happens. I still have classes, and a trip, and everything else, you do with 4 days home before packing to leave again, all while moving everything across town.

But it's starting to come together, I have the basics in place, that which I could find on short notice. Turned out nice, can't complain, just needs a little tweaking.

Once I get back from Price Utah, my window will open much wider. In the meantime I appreciate your patience and those of of the Mods for doing a great job keeping the place running. I am totally clueless, until today most of my connection was through a single bar of cell service, with a random Hotel connection.

Light, growing at the end of the tunnel, soon, it's all coming into view.

thanks

Echo Lima

In a couple months, you'll forget about the whole damn tunnel. Keep it moving, homey

Reactions: Average guy
    I hate moving! We moved into our house 6 yrs ago and plan on it being the last! But life can happen and you never know. We will have to send you some things from the mafia for housewarming!☺️

Last move we bought a second house and remodeled it and slowly moved in over a year. We finally just had a couch, bed,TV, safe, reloading supplies and equipments, and stuff, and the new house was done. So we finished up the move and started remodeling the other house.

No, I am pretty good, you guys don't need to send anything, if you want (have to) to go that route:

consumables, candles are nice, I have a new tub, a bath bomb or two to feel fresh and clean after a tough day on the range. :p:D:eek:

Some days I wish I were joking, but I am only laughing at myself right now.... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::alien:

Wonder if this place is haunted ? Hmm, built on an Indian Burial ground, Poltergeist Activity ... if only Prairie Dogs were as good at haunting as they are at wrecking the ground. We'll see, if you don't hear from me, the Ghost(s) of the Front Range drank my Mikshake

I will say this Flat is pretty Bond, James Bond....

No, I am pretty good, you guys don't need to send anything, if you want (have to) to go that route:

consumables, candles are nice, I have a new tub, a bath bomb or two to feel fresh and clean after a tough day on the range. :p:D:eek:

Some days I wish I were joking, but I am only laughing at myself right now.... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::alien:

Wonder if this place is haunted ? Hmm, built on an Indian Burial ground, Poltergeist Activity ... if only Prairie Dogs were as good at haunting as they are at wrecking the ground. We'll see, if you don't hear from me, the Ghost(s) of the Front Range drank my Mikshake

Holy shit. PM me your addy and I'll send you a few bath bombs from Lush.

How appropriate for a sniper and LR instructor, a house that comes with moving targets.

Holy shit. PM me your addy and I'll send you a few bath bombs from Lush.
    Do you know how that sounded?
    He's calling Uber now Frank

C7C8CD66-26D3-4FF9-BEFE-34709F8317B2.jpeg.jpg

We just want one room set aside for what's getting ready to happen. Just one! I know you've a shit ton of PM's to go through, so one way or the other, we'll get a hold of you on this.........

We're actually pretty good at this kinda stuff! :ROFLMAO:

1620096910296.png

Here is the "Shrine". We're gonna have to get ya up to speed on the Secret Handshake though. :love:

20210502_201240.jpg

Dude, time (which I know you don’t have a lot of) fixes shit.

glad you’re starting to feel comfortable!!

Reactions: lash

How much did the movers charge you to move all of those fruit cakes?

What are the Sons of Italy going to do after you move? Will you still be able to show up on Sunday and get a free breakfast?

Wow opened up my email for the first time in like 2 weeks,

boy some of you are angry when you don't get an immediate reply ....

hate mail all goes to the same place, just an FYI as well, email suicide posts because you didn't get a response will be LOL'd away too

only like 1500 more to check, tomorrow, Oak Island Finale and Alien Ranch tonight on History, it has to be real it's on the History Channel

hate mail all goes to the same place, just an FYI as well, email suicide posts because you didn't get a response will be LOL'd away too

only like 1500 more to check, tomorrow, Oak Island Finale and Alien Ranch tonight on History, it has to be real it's on the History Channel

By alien ranch are you talking Skinwalker? Just binged it. amusing show although when they saw they beams of light on the IR cameras from over the mountain all I could think of was that @TheGerman and his ilk playing with their night toys on the other side.

its always good to have a filing system you can operate
    1620177654980.png

and plausible deniability if it's not written in front of me I can just as easily choose to not remember it some-timers happens a lot .

Moving blows. Did a lot of it when I was younger. Been in the current house for 24yrs. Amassed a bunch of stupid crap as expected. Kids will have to sift through all of it after I croak. Sucks for them.

Good luck with settling in LL.

If you see a light at the end of the tunnel. Run the other way. It's probably a train.

Post some of those emails. You can redact them to protect identity.