• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I stopped receiving email notifications

Jer

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 25, 2008
Loveland, Colorado
The last email notification I received was May 27th 6:32pm MST. I'm subscribed to many threads (new activity) as well as sections (new topics started) so I usually receive dozens of emails per hour. I checked my spam folder thinking perhaps some sort of filter accidentally got created when I was reporting other emails as spam but nothing in there. I'm not sure what's happened but I went into the list of subscribed sections and unsubscribed from all of them and then subscribed again to no avail. I double checked my email in my profile and it looks like everything is as it should be just as I left it months ago. I haven't made any changes to anything within my profile or elsewhere for quite some time so I don't think I changed anything. There appears to be some sort of bottleneck within the system that isn't sending any more notifications. I've done what I can on my end before posting so help from someone above my pay grade that has more access would be appreciated. Thanks.

Re: I stopped receiving email notifications

I think the server's glitchy the past couple days. I hope everything's gonna cut free shortly, I cleared out a bunch of PM's on the "email then delete" option, trying to save transactions, I hope they're not gone.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's a holiday weekend nothing is gonna get looked at. </div></div>
Oh come on, you don't want to pay triple time?
wink.gif

FWIW.. My emails are working again....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They worked on it today and found an few problems and corrected them. </div></div>

Yep, whatever they did worked because my email inbox is back to filling up like crazy. Thanks!