• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

"I Survived Scout" SH Morale Patch -- EXTRA PATCHES NOW AVAILABLE

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman
CLICK HERE FOR PICTURE OF THE FINAL PATCH AND ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS, PLEASE!

So back before we went to Scout, LL occasionally offered up some patches, etc. with the proper Snipers Hide logo on them.

I never managed to get ahold of one as they were always gone by the time I got in a request. Though I did score an awesome Snipers Hide Zippo that someone did as a limited edition, not long before the Scout move. I think i got the Zippo just a few weeks before the transition.

So where am I going with this? How about we create an "I Survived Scout" (or similar theme) patch or challenge coin? I know there are some excellent artists here who could put a design together. Naturally, any design would need to incorporate unacceptable humor, suitably insulting anti-Scout themes... and similar irony. Design contest anyone?

If we get a good design (and LL will be OK with logo use), I'd ride herd on getting a group buy put together and getting the patches made.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha. I'd pick one up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's gonna need something spinny or animated looking to remind us of the agony of delayed gratification as Scout's server considered our humble access request.

Reactions: abizdafuzz
Sit N' Spin has a drastically different meaning in this context.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/theswca.com\/todd\/Toys\/WicketSitNSpin.jpg"}[/IMG2]

EYO3cWF.jpg

Other than all the jock nonsense all over the site and the jock spam sent to my email, Scout wasn't all that bad of a place. Still nice to be home though. As for the patches, no thanks. It won't look good on my Rainbow Dash shirt I'm wearing right now. :rolleyes:

Never mind scout,,,, they should be called 'girl-guides' for all their viability and credibility.

(not slamming the actual Girl Guides,,,, just pointing out the absolute inversion of their own intent vs. outcome)

What was that vinyl/plastic patch we did a few years ago? Was it the OAF thing? It's still stuck to my old body armor that I haven't unpacked yet.

My request back then, that I'll renew, is whatever patch or t-shirt, or whatever gets created, that there be decals to accompany it. My one and only SH shirt is barely readable at this point, but I still wear it in Chicago just to piss off liberals. I'm not one to "bedazzle" my kit, but I'd proudly affix SH stickers to rifle cases and bar room doors.

Just a request.

Patches ? Still waiting on my 100 yard challenge winning patch … A new SH patch wouldn't be a bad idea to promote this place ,
and stickers make everything faster . Having the right stickers on my dirt bike when I was a kid was worth an extra 5 seconds a mile !

I think having a Mahi rampant as the overwhelming feature might be a win for that irritating prick. We need to think it through.

Last edited:
I think that is dolphin fish. Not to be confused with the dolphin mammal.

Reactions: Tucker301
Patches ? Still waiting on my 100 yard challenge winning patch … A new SH patch wouldn't be a bad idea to promote this place ,
and stickers make everything faster . Having the right stickers on my dirt bike when I was a kid was worth an extra 5 seconds a mile !

I'll send you mine. It is just sitting in the drawer. Oh wait a minute! Winning patch. That one is different.

Other than all the jock nonsense all over the site and the jock spam sent to my email, Scout wasn't all that bad of a place. Still nice to be home though. As for the patches, no thanks. It won't look good on my Rainbow Dash shirt I'm wearing right now. :rolleyes:

You have pink pubic hair and sticking your dick up to a patch? You are one confused kid.

I'm in for one or two.
Hope the final design looks good. I've seen a few of the "legal defense" patches in the wild and wish I was paying more attention at the time because I thought they turned out awesome.

Very interested in patch and/ or sticker.

Started fresh with migration back, but Scout was a nightmare to navigate.

I'm in for one or two.
Hope the final design looks good. I've seen a few of the "legal defense" patches in the wild and wish I was paying more attention at the time because I thought they turned out awesome.

That's the one I was trying to remember, I thought it was the OAF. The legal defense "patch" was actually rubber/plastic vs fabric. FWIW I'd prefer fabric over the plastic. Although it may be easier to add the spinny propeller for Veer onto the rubber ones.

That's the one I was trying to remember, I thought it was the OAF. The legal defense "patch" was actually rubber/plastic vs fabric. FWIW I'd prefer fabric over the plastic. Although it may be easier to add the spinny propeller for Veer onto the rubber ones.

Uhm, WINNING ! ;)

Hey, good lookin' out! :cool:

Shit, I just now realized that your avatar reverted to the Auburn thing, I rescind my offer of a spinny propeller

That's it. I'm Photoshopping your beloved elephant into Big Gay fuckin' Al ...

Do I get to keep the eloquent cussin' compliment, though?

You may keep it with my compliments.

I was raised in NOLA as an Alabama fan. We grew up across the street from Tulane when they had a solid program and hated LSU growing up. I was even accepted to THE University of Alabama on partial scholarship but we couldn't afford the difference so I ended up elsewhere. As soon as I moved to Alabama I became an LSU fan. The level of bullshit you have to deal with in AL once you've chosen a side is ludicrous and beyond anything I've heard of anywhere else in America. As an LSU fan I'm hated by everyone, but welcome at all the football parties. We also now suck just enough to be a pretty benign SEC rival.

Have fun with Big Al, GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like the idea has some traction... plenty of people want to sign up and justify an order. Now we just need a design. Tucker's in the lead with two.... And both are cool! C'mon you artistic types. Winner of the design contest gets free patches and bacon.

Cheers,

Sirhr

I have no means of doing design, but how about the original SH logo in the middle, top banner/rocker "Too Deplorable for Scout", bottom: "We're Back, Bitches!!"

When my my lady gets home I'll see if she has a program I mock it up on