• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

"I Survived Scout" SH Morale Patch -- EXTRA PATCHES NOW AVAILABLE

Awesome is as awesome does. Thank You Sirhr. It's not permanent yet, gotta get a piece of velcro tape. But it's going on the McRee. ;)

mHDEbLS.jpg

3DLZPG9.jpg

Patch received today. Will see If I can do as good as 1J04 on a picture later.

So I'm just putting this out there because I can't stand sirhrmechanic being the only awesome sumbitch out there on this thread. So here's the dealy-bob. I stopped by the crafts store today and pickep up some heavy fricking duty tape backed velcro that'll hold probably a six pack of beer to anything. I only need a chunk of this to attach my patch, so if any of you want a chunk suitable for adhering your patch to something like your Cat, lemme know. There's enough for maybe six extra pieces and I can send'm out in an envelope (my original idea) so you don't gotta go waste $6.00 damn buck for this stuff and be seen in a god damn Craft Store.............

Like I said, just throwing this out there. Not jealous or anything. PM me if ya wanna chunk.

Mbfsk2V.jpg

Been out of town for a few days, but found mine waiting on me when I got home. Thanks Sirh!

So I'm just putting this out there because I can't stand sirhrmechanic being the only awesome sumbitch out there on this thread. So here's the dealy-bob. I stopped by the crafts store today and pickep up some heavy fricking duty tape backed velcro that'll hold probably a six pack of beer to anything. I only need a chunk of this to attach my patch, so if any of you want a chunk suitable for adhering your patch to something like your Cat, lemme know. There's enough for maybe six extra pieces and I can send'm out in an envelope (my original idea) so you don't gotta go waste $6.00 damn buck for this stuff and be seen in a god damn Craft Store.............

Like I said, just throwing this out there. Not jealous or anything. PM me if ya wanna chunk.

Mbfsk2V.jpg

Nice find my fiendish friend and well played. Got one taker so far (2ndamendfan). Couldn't go to a better person. In the process of cutting and wrapping like a Butcher right now........

Darkside-Six, that looks great, ALL OF IT. ;)

Nice find my fiendish friend and well played. Got one taker so far (2ndamendfan). Couldn't go to a better person. In the process of cutting and wrapping like a Butcher right now........

Darkside-Six, that looks great, ALL OF IT. ;)

And I appreciate it. Beings that I am probably banned for life from Joann's.
1 and only time i stepped foot in one i ended up telling the cashier that a company policy was fucking stupid and walked out.

And I appreciate it. Beings that I am probably banned for life from Joann's.
1 and only time i stepped foot in one i ended up telling the cashier that a company policy was fucking stupid and walked out.

Well don't leave us hanging like that. Fill us in would ya? I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess you were carrying, possibly open or someone noticed you were printing? Hmmmm?

Well don't leave us hanging like that. Fill us in would ya? I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess you were carrying, possibly open or someone noticed you were printing? Hmmmm?

They tend to throw a fit when they find you rubbing your cock on fabric samples. Apparently "because I sleep nekkid and need something that doesn't chafe" is not an acceptable explanation :eek:

They tend to throw a fit when they find you rubbing your cock on fabric samples. Apparently "because I sleep nekkid and need something that doesn't chafe" is not an acceptable explanation :eek:

lmao There it is. Another solved mystery. Now we just need to know 'Silk' or 'Velvet'. ;)

lmao There it is. Another solved mystery. Now we just need to know 'Silk' or 'Velvet'. ;)

Flannel is my favorite when weather allows. Otherwise high threadcount cotton has been king. Tried silk years ago but didn't like it. It was too slippery, so your knees slip out from under you on the downstroke which results is friction burns. No bueno. Never tried velvet but I'd imagine it would get way too crusty.

Guns around here don't seem to get anyone's attention. Let me set the scene.

I needed some foam. I can't remember what for. Asked the wife where she thought I would find some foam. "Joann's" she says.
So one fateful day I go there. Now let me stop and say that I know and have known that the females of the local religious affiliation do like their crafts but Fuck me I had no idea to what extent.

In the parking lot are 30 cars maybe, but inside it was wall to wall women. Must have been over 150. I take one step in the door and all eyes are on me like tits at gay club. I can just tell some are thinking "what is HE doing here".

I look around and get my bearings and notice foam sheets in the back. As I walk to the back I go past the "cut table". If you don't know, that is where measurable (fabric for example)merchandise is cut to your request and THEN you take your purchase to the cashier with your cut order that tells cashier what and how much to ring up. (wife explained all this later).

On the cut table was a sign that said something like "all cut merchandise must be checked here". I find the foam I want and look at the cut table, there are 5 employees doing the cutting/measuring and about 30 women waiting. And you know women they have to have a 20 min conversation while cutting 2 ft of fabric.

So I find a sheet of foam that has all the factory edges and figure fuck it, I will buy the whole thing. So I get up front and they have 2 cashiers going with about 10 women in each line. I pick one. Wait in line for about 25 mins. When it is my turn I put the sheet on the counter and the cashier looks at me funny. She says "I need your cut order". I look at her and say I don't want it cut, I will take the whole thing. She says she needs a cut order to ring me up. I show and explain that all edges are factory and that it has never been cut. She says, It doesn't matter all measurements have to be verified at the cut table. At this point there is some moaning and groaning in the line. I said I am not trying to get 4x8 (don't remember the size) for the price of 3x6. If it is a little undersized that is fine. She then says that only the people at the cut table are allowed to use a tape measure. I said "are you serious". she said "yes that is the policy". I said "that is fucking stupid' dropped the foam and walked the fuck out of that hell hole. You could have heard a pin drop as I walked out.

I haven't been back.

You win post of the day my friend.

You win post of the day my friend.

Thanks brother. I have that, along with my first employment in a few years going for me. I think I shall drink way too much IPA and wait for the mail lady to hopefully show up with my new patch. I am winning on this beautiful Friday. Stay thirsty my friends!!!!

I got banned from Hobby Lobby when I was checking out and paying cash... And without looking, the clerk (who assumes I have a credit card) says "Strip down, face towards me."

So I complied.

Annnnnddd... that's when the trouble started.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Not quite as funny as bogeybrown. But close for sure.

As clerk stories go... none compare to one from the early 1980's up this way...

Clerk at a grocery store got suspicious when a guy loitered around the store for 20 minutes... waiting for it to empty out. And when he and the clerk were alone, he walked up to the cash with a large can of beans.

While the clerk was turned to ring up the sale, he exposed himself. And placed his exposed parts on the counter.

Her reaction was to pick up the can of beans and slam it down on the exposed parts. With a lot of force. And with extremely good accuracy. The perp screamed and passed out on the floor. She called the police.

When the police were there hauling him away (and you can't make this sh** up) an officer said to her: "I imagine that next time, he'll buy a loaf of bread."

That happened....

Cheers,

Sirhr

Got mine.

A bit small, but it seems to be the perfect size for my female tacti-Pug. Maybe she needs a plate carrier.

The best part is the .5 star rating. Still makes me LOL

Where at the payment instructions? Im trying to do tbis from a cell phone but i cant find who or how much to pay. A little help please!

Mine has a prime spot on my range pack.....

Attachments

• photo57317.jpg
    photo57317.jpg
    190.7 KB · Views: 16
Where at the payment instructions? Im trying to do tbis from a cell phone but i cant find who or how much to pay. A little help please!

Go to post #255 for instructions. I did the whole thing from my phone.

Got mine today, looks outstanding. Picture to follow. Thanks for putting this together and following through for a good cause.

Another batch went out today! Still a few who have not followed through. I'll post names one more time, probably tomorrow. After that, the remaining patches go up for grabs!

Cheers,

Sirhr

I still haven't received mine, so if you end up with a few up for grabs let me know? I may need an alibi, thanks.

I've received mine. Very nice job. Thank you!

A few more have made their donations, but we are still quite a few short... folks who committed but have not followed up. Those patches will be available by the end of the week on a first-come first served basis.

A note to some OCONUS (Australian and Canada) folks..... I have your patches ready to go and packaged. But need to find out if I need to go a customs form. Damn post office. But I will get to the PO this week and get the outside-USA's sent. So if you are outside US and have not got your patches yet.... no worries! They are coming!!

Cheers,

Sirhr

A few more have made their donations, but we are still quite a few short... folks who committed but have not followed up. Those patches will be available by the end of the week on a first-come first served basis.

A note to some OCONUS (Australian and Canada) folks..... I have your patches ready to go and packaged. But need to find out if I need to go a customs form. Damn post office. But I will get to the PO this week and get the outside-USA's sent. So if you are outside US and have not got your patches yet.... no worries! They are coming!!

Cheers,

Sirhr
Thank for the heads up Sirhr , champion effort running the show .
Im looking at the package I got from Impact data books today , and it does have a Customs Dec built in
to the address label . ( I'm in Australia ) .

The last time I sent some things to a friend in Texas a month or so ago I did have to fill in a Dec for
mail to the US as well .