• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

I think I found a good load for my GAP-10

SWThomas

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 23, 2013
Fort Lee, VA
GAP-10Group.jpeg

I shot this a couple weeks ago with my GAP-10 chambered in 308. All of my groups were pretty tight but this one was by far the tightest. This is a 5-shot group fired at 100 yards. It measured 0.172 center-to-center.

The load was: 168g AMAX, freshly annealed Lapua brass, CCI 200 primers, 44.0g Varget, and a COAL of 2.810. All were fed from the magazine. The average MV was 2621.

Its a little bit low. lol

Great shooting.

I luvzmesum threads like this.

Details on scope, rest,...

Shoot-N-C targets are my absolute favorite with red dot optics.

Again, well done.

I luvzmesum threads like this.

Details on scope, rest,...

Shoot-N-C targets are my absolute favorite with red dot optics.

Again, well done.

The rifle has an 18" barrel and no longer has the muzzle brake. It's didn't have it when I shot this group. This was shot at 100 yards with a Cauldwell Rock on the front and a bag in the back. The scope is a Vortex Viper PST 4-16X50 FFP MRAD.

I tried the load in my DPMS LR308 with Winchester brass and it shoots clover leaf groups.... Very nice. Thanks.

I have a GAP-10 in .308 as well and I am shooting the factory Hornady 168 grain AMAX / TAP in the Red box marked Law Enforcement Ammunition. I am getting 1/4" groups at 100 yards, under 1/2" groups at 200 yards and 3/4" groups at 300 yards. All 5 shot groups. My GAP-10 really likes this ammo too. This is the only stuff that I have shot thru my GAP-10 and I am Lucky that it likes it as I purchased 1000 rounds of this stuff prior to getting this weapon.