• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I think I started a YouTube Channel

CBeck

Sinister Precision
Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 4, 2013
NW Georgia
I’ve been trying to help the newer shooters that shoot our local NRL22 matches and are on our local forum. I decided to make a couple videos to show them how I would shoot the stages for the November COF and well for a typically introverted guy I kind of enjoy the process. If it benefits any new shooters and helps grow the sport then I’m all for it. Videos are a little rough but I’m learning every time I make one.

It's fun. I'm also an introvert, so my YT videos are just me shooting off the bench at the range tagging steel at 100-200 (current longest distance they have). Nothing fancy like you're doing. I wish mine was more instructive, but i'm not really into all that. Hell, I don't even talk in mine...Everything is in the description box. 😂

I subbed to your channel. Sub #5. I'm a small channel, too, so I like supporting other small channels. 👍🏼

Reactions: CBeck
It's fun. I'm also an introvert, so my YT videos are just me shooting off the bench at the range tagging steel at 100-200 (current longest distance they have). Nothing fancy like you're doing. I wish mine was more instructive, but i'm not really into all that. Hell, I don't even talk in mine...Everything is in the description box. 😂

I subbed to your channel. Sub #5. I'm a small channel, too, so I like supporting other small channels. 👍🏼
I appreciate the sub! Yeah I didn’t say a word in the first few but I was talking to the guys in the forum so it worked. If it’s going to help anyone I figured I might as well start talking lol. I had never edited a video before but it’s kinda fun.

Reactions: FuhQ
I appreciate the sub! Yeah I didn’t say a word in the first few but I was talking to the guys in the forum so it worked. If it’s going to help anyone I figured I might as well start talking lol. I had never edited a video before but it’s kinda fun.
It is. I really enjoy it. Mine are very basic still, even after years of doing it, but it's different to go from recording guitars (which is a huge pain in the ass, and expensive, to get great sound quality) with quality software and mic's and stuff... To simply setting up your iPhone, and hitting the Record button, on a shooting bench. 🤦🏼 The guitar videos NEVER got the views my gun and suppressor videos have gotten. I should have just started with the guns, and maybe I'd have way more subs by now. 🤣

Count me in as well. Things have been insane lately so I haven't been pumping videos out but when I have the time I love to do it!

I've shot with you several times over this past year or so. Glad to see you posting videos to show how you practice, it lets me know just how far behind the curve I am.

I've shot with you several times over this past year or so. Glad to see you posting videos to show how you practice, it lets me know just how far behind the curve I am.
Hopefully they’re helpful and I’ll do more for sure. Where have we shot together at?

Whereabouts are you guys shooting matches down there? I'm in western NC, and have been putting the finishing touches on a NRL rig.

Whereabouts are you guys shooting matches down there? I'm in western NC, and have been putting the finishing touches on a NRL rig.
You are in a great location for matches. Check the PRS, NRL, and practiscore websites.

Reactions: HPIguy
Videos look better than what I can do. The only "gripe" I have is with the sound; the quality is good, but I have to crank it to max on my computer to hear you.

I subscribed as well, always looking for more tips on shooting matches...especially since I haven't done any PRS, NRL22, NRL22X or MARS matches yet...got my Vudoo Three60 in August, but then had to go to AZ on business and the MARS season was closing out when I got back. We've been shooting rimfire challenge matches for a couple years, looking to expand on .22lr disciplines.

I subbed as well. looking forward to checking them out.

Videos look better than what I can do. The only "gripe" I have is with the sound; the quality is good, but I have to crank it to max on my computer to hear you.

I subscribed as well, always looking for more tips on shooting matches...especially since I haven't done any PRS, NRL22, NRL22X or MARS matches yet...got my Vudoo Three60 in August, but then had to go to AZ on business and the MARS season was closing out when I got back. We've been shooting rimfire challenge matches for a couple years, looking to expand on .22lr disciplines.
I agree the audio when I talk is too low. I’ll work on speaking up/being closer to the phone. The rimfire matches are addictive. Thanks for watching.

Reactions: Cowpokey
Subbed, I'm just starting in precision 22 so any help is appreciated.