• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I think I'm done

Phylodog

Hidin since '06
Minuteman
Aug 9, 2006
Arcadia, IN
Took delivery of what is likely my last rifle yesterday. AJ Brown did a beautiful job putting my .223AI together and it's been added to the stable. I can't think of a reason why I'd need anything else so this is probably going to be it for me. Hopefully nothing but mountains of brass, powder, primers, training and a barrel here or there on my shopping list from now on.

From front to back:

.223AI - cheap to reload steel banger and coyote killer
.308 - Duty rifle and competition gun if I ever get a chance
40X rimfire - cheap practice to replicate my duty rifle
DPMS LR308 - Soon to be an Iron Ridge Arms rifle, EOTWAWKI rifle

IMG_3187.jpg

IMG_3188.jpg

Re: I think I'm done

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Phylodog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Took delivery of what is likely my last rifle yesterday. </div></div>

Nice sticks Phylodog. I am not sure if I understand the "last rifle". For me, that term was used about 3 rifles ago, when I told my wife that.
grin.gif

How is your DPMS shooting?

Last rifle?!?! Are u sure? Why would you do such a thing to yourself?

Great looking rifles by the way.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">AHAHAHAHAHAHAA. I've said that before....
laugh.gif
</div></div>

Lol, +1
wink.gif

Dude, you just screwed yourself, you never say never or it's the last one, you in line for at least for 2 more after this. I never say anything when I buy anything. You have nice looking sticks, enjoy.

HA! You ain't anywhere near done! Maybe, just MAYBE for a while. Sooner or later there is going to be something else you will just have to have.

Also of note: The DUTY RIFLE has the US Optics on it. Speaks volumes.

Besides, we note the missing:
Shotgun
Vintage Military Rifles
30-30 Brush Gun
30-06 'Huntin Rifle'
grin.gif

Naw, he just told his woman he was done! Phylo where you gonna hide the next one?

Hmmm.....22LR/.223/.308/.308 gas gun. Very nice. But it seems that you are lacking in extended long range capability: missing an AWM. And, on a technicality, it's not your 'last' rifle until you have the next one on order.
grin.gif

Sweet little family! But I gotta throw in, the LAST time I said LAST to my wife concerning rifles, she replied, "Sure, husband...and I'm sure this will be the LAST time I roll my eyes at you saying this is the LAST 308 you buy" (actual quote). Good luck!