• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I think YouTube has lost its fucking shit

"No gun mods".

So I can't put up a video about how I tricked out my attachments and perks in Cawadoody to make my MP5 look SAS as fuck?

Reactions: Basher
If you all can, give this video a watch. I've been watching backfire a while. Those guys are straight. No B's. The censored shit is going too far. Don't think or you'll be cancelled or put away. My bet is some one arm tranny with a fake leg came up with the rules about the guns. And the promotion of scopes came from a green hair midget who felt offended cause they were born 4 ft tall and it's the whites fault they were born short.

Since my shitty little channel is nothing but thermal weapons being used at night on hogs, I'll keep you updated if I get a wienering from Youtube's community standards.

I think I'll be in the clear since I've never tried to monetize anything anyways. Not like I'd make any money if I tried.

Wasn't there like a "gun tube" or something? A gun friendly youtube alternative? U would think it would take off.

This should be a thing. I am not tec savvy enough, but you would think someone pro 2A would have offered a different option.
They did. Can't remember what it was called. Gun tube, gun hub, something.

Seems like someone in the industry could step in, make a platform and monetize the advertising. Everyone could make a little bit of money just like YouTube and your products get directly to the people who spend bonuses on expensive things

Seems like someone in the industry could step in, make a platform and monetize the advertising. Everyone could make a little bit of money just like YouTube and your products get directly to the people who spend bonuses on expensive things
You'd think, but given how badly Brownell's is fucking up arfcom I doubt it.

Reactions: Shootinsurveyor
This should be a thing. I am not tec savvy enough, but you would think someone pro 2A would have offered a different option.
there is patreon, which is membership funded rather than ad powered.

Reactions: Doc68
I know of 2 apps but only the one has a few different ytube gun guys on it. The other is one guy who primarly uses it for training videos.

The problem is getting people away from youtube. Its too big and been there for too long.

Reactions: Milf Dots
Better not be over $600..FJB

If the link don't work, it's backfire YouTube channel about the new gun rules. Wtf
You seriously did not see this coming?

If this is even remotely a surprise, get your head out of your ass and understand the world as it is.

Youtube hasn't lost its shit. It's doing exactly what its masters want.

Reactions: MCSO1357
I can't believe some conservative slanted group hasn't created another fb or youtube yet

Kinda has been done but doesn't catch steam b/c all the left owned companies get commercial support from all the big time corps and such. Where the money goes, so does the support and participation.

full 30 and those jackasses behind it are mostly fkn grifters hence why it has not taken off. They liked their cushy checks from the you tube..... if you ever listen to the "gun collective" circle jerks you will know what i mean. Bunch of go along get along "patriots".

There are laws and regulations that would apply to the tube and big tech...... Unfortunately there is not enough intestinal fortitude in ANY form of local, state or fed legislature to apply pressure to enforce said regulation.

So while the "right" continues to make shit ass "alternatives" (fucking grifters but thats another story) instead of attempt to influence change, they pretend to give "maga" another outlet, while wiping their tears away with 100 $ bills....... Maybe if we all buy some of Gorkas hand cream trump might come back,......... 🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 308pirate
full 30 and those jackasses behind it are mostly fkn grifters hence why it has not taken off. They liked their cushy checks from the you tube..... if you ever listen to the "gun collective" circle jerks you will know what i mean. Bunch of go along get along "patriots".

There are laws and regulations that would apply to the tube and big tech...... Unfortunately there is not enough intestinal fortitude in ANY form of local, state or fed legislature to apply pressure to enforce said regulation.

So while the "right" continues to make shit ass "alternatives" (fucking grifters but thats another story) instead of attempt to influence change, they pretend to give "maga" another outlet, while wiping their tears away with 100 $ bills....... Maybe if we all buy some of Gorkas hand cream trump might come back,......... 🖕

Rant level 9.99/10

• Haha
Reactions: whiskeytower
Having listened to Forgotten Weapons and especially C&rsenal (mostly C&rsenal's patron only podcast Unloaded) there is a big reason full 30 and others haven't taken off. No discovery for new stuff. The one that ive heard them talk more about and that might actually go somewhere is Utreon. Still in earlier stages but better.

The gun Ytubers are addicted to that easy money so they won't move to a free speech platform like Rumble. It's pathetic and embarrassing to the gun community that they keep suckling at the YT teet. If the gun industry had any sense they'd fund and market Rumble or a similar venue.

The gun Ytubers are addicted to that easy money so they won't move to a free speech platform like Rumble. It's pathetic and embarrassing to the gun community that they keep suckling at the YT teet. If the gun industry had any sense they'd fund and market Rumble or a similar venue.
Youtube pays the best. Alot of the other platforms don't pay or you have to pay them.

C&rsenal and Forgotten Weapons talked with ceo of utreon

If you are interested in more, C&rsenal patron only podcast Unloaded 48 talks more about it. You can become a patron for $1 a month and listen to it. The Ceo of utreon went out to the Iv8888 shoot to meet guntubers. That's different from other companies.

Who cares? Move everything over to Rumble. Why support the tranny communist freaks that run YouTube with internet traffic and ad revenue when they hate you?

To be fair I’ve heard claims that a dislike doesn’t really do anything negative and it helps them the same way a like would? Makes no sense but I’ve heard multiple channels say that.

It’s funny some of the shit people dislike, “child regains sight” 7,000,000 likes 3 dislikes.

This shits for Brandon though.

^^^this

I don't want to sound like Spartacus, but until every 2A literalist decides "enough already" and CALLS or EMAILS, (communicating through social media of any kind only reinforces the control over the industry and the market) and states:

"I will NOT do business with you until you cancel your membership with the enemy of gun rights."

The merchants similarly MUST cancel the memberships with Alphabet, Face*#ck and Twatter and move their advertising dollars to platforms which support liberty.

Everyone understands "vote with your dollars".

(sometimes attributed to the Cherokee[1][2] or Lenape people.[3] )

Two Wolves
A Cherokee Legend​

An old Cherokee is teaching his grandson about life. "A fight is going on inside me," he said to the boy.

"It is a terrible fight and it is between two wolves. One is evil - he is anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego." He continued, "The other is good - he is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion, and faith. The same fight is going on inside you - and inside every other person, too."

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather, "Which wolf will win?"

The old Cherokee simply replied, "The one you feed."

Yea I saw it coming, fuckin ray Charles saw this coming. I'm not surprised about that, I'm wtf because of how stupid the rules are. Just made up bullshit. And it's only gonna get worse with the Brandon administration.

"No gun mods".

So I can't put up a video about how I tricked out my attachments and perks in Cawadoody to make my MP5 look SAS as fuck?
Sure you can, you just have to obscure it, or do it in another room and yell real loud describing what you did!

Chucke2009 red pilled and had reached his limit of holding his tongue, not that I agree/disagree with his point of view. But he knew at the time he was quitting 500K+ subs. Got to admire a man with that kind of conviction.