• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I thought this was common Knowledge?

Gunfighter14e2

Hunter/trapper of Remora's
Minuteman
Jul 9, 2002
Lick skillet Alabama
eham.net
Here I am wrong again.

Nevermind the multiple layers of hypocrisy needed to be woke.
We must ban civilian ownership of firearms to save the lives of children.
We must keep abortion legal so we can keep killing children.
If a white man puts black makeup on his face he's a racist monster.
If he puts on lipstick and mascara he's brave and beautiful.
If you don't have uterus you shouldn't have an opinion on women's issues.
You don't need to have a uterus to be a woman.
The list goes on and on.

Being woke and an SJW means that you have to constantly find problems, even if there are none, and show your "moral superiority" with outward displays of anger. And with that kind of mindset being predominant, you will have no time and effort to actually accomplish anything useful, leading to bitterness and jealousy of others who are living and enjoying, and thus lead to more SJW and Karen behavior. It is a self destructive cycle. No different than somebody caught in a MLM spirituality scam. If they are getting no results, they are told by their "gurus" that they are "not using enough mind power", and the solution is to buy more of the con artist's books, videos, and attend more of their pricy seminars and retreats until they are bankrupt, and then they are tossed from the cult like a used towel.

80% of leftist youth are seeking therapy and being put on psychiatric drugs right now. Add that to hormone shit that a lot of them are also taking and no wonder why the mortality rates are SOARING among that crowd. Leftist Gen Z and millenials are getting sick and dying young at rates which are comparable to a population living in the early Middle Ages. Almost every major Youtube podcaster is talking about this mortality flux right now.

Being woke and an SJW means that you have to constantly find problems, even if there are none, and show your "moral superiority" with outward displays of anger. And with that kind of mindset being predominant, you will have no time and effort to actually accomplish anything useful, leading to bitterness and jealousy of others who are living and enjoying, and thus lead to more SJW and Karen behavior. It is a self destructive cycle. No different than somebody caught in a MLM spirituality scam. If they are getting no results, they are told by their "gurus" that they are "not using enough mind power", and the solution is to buy more of the con artist's books, videos, and attend more of their pricy seminars and retreats, until they are bankrupt, and then they are tossed from the cult like a used towel.

80% of leftist youth are seeking therapy and being put on psychiatric drugs right now. Add that to hormone shit that a lot of them are also taking and no wonder why the mortality rates are SOARING among that crowd. Leftist Gen Z and millenials are getting sick and dying young at rates which are comparable to a population living in the early Middle Ages. Almost every major Youtube podcaster is talking about this mortality flux right now.
People NEED problems, and when no "real" problems exist, we create them. We live in a country where our poor are disproportionately obese and drink $7 coffee enough to have starbucks rewards cards. Think about that for a second....

Now all of a sudden, the death of a deadbeat, dark skinned man at the hands of LEOs justifies widespread looting, rioting and arson? Trans rights is regularly headline news? We're splattering paint on priceless historical artwork because the global temperature has changed approximately one degree over the last 100 years? Give me a fuckin' break.....

I've come to the conclusion that we just have it way too good for our own good. Hard times make hard men, and I'm ready to step a few steps backwards to move forward.

I saw this yesterday on the old X.

Only the person posting it said that it’s only because the woke are more willing to admit it and get help, whereas the right had far more mental problems and just hid it better.

Unbelievable.

Proper reply to that NPC:

The woke: Electric cars. Only exists as a status and virtue signaling symbol. Useless. Cannot even handle routine weather changes. Breaks down all the time, ludicrously expensive to repair, and is a burden, not an asset to the community, especially when they catch fire.

The right: Dodge Ram 2500 Turbodiesel. We are not invincible. We sometimes break down too, but repairs are a breeze. And we are the backbone of keeping farms running, ditches cleared, refuse hauled, and stuck EVs being rescued from ditches.

People NEED problems, and when no "real" problems exist, we create them. We live in a country where our poor are disproportionately obese and drink $7 coffee enough to have starbucks rewards cards. Think about that for a second....

Now all of a sudden, the death of a deadbeat, dark skinned man at the hands of LEOs justifies widespread looting, rioting and arson? Trans rights is regularly headline news? We're splattering paint on priceless historical artwork because the global temperature has changed approximately one degree over the last 100 years? Give me a fuckin' break.....

I've come to the conclusion that we just have it way too good for our own good. Hard times make hard men, and I'm ready to step a few steps backwards to move forward.
I agree and think the only way there is a course correction is through hard times which I frankly believe we are heading.

Maybe the Woke are just seeking 72 virgins in the after life , as a society aren't we supposed to help them ......

• Haha
Reactions: KYAggie
I saw this yesterday on the old X.

Only the person posting it said that it’s only because the woke are more willing to admit it and get help, whereas the right had far more mental problems and just hid it better.

Unbelievable.
There's no cure.

I‘m not in the least bit surprised for many of same reasons as everyone who has posted above. In addition, there are so many things that come to mind that speak to this directly. Bear with me……

For one, it reminds me of how well it wasn’t going for the Israelites during the time of the judges in the Old Testament. The last verse of the book, Judges 21:25, sums up why.

“25
In those days there was no king in Israel; everyone did what was right in his own eyes.”

It’s implied that they were not doing what was right in Gods eyes, only their own, which was causing their troubles. Nothings changed today. Even if you don’t believe in the Bible, you should back up to chapter 19 and read to the end of the book just to see how bad it had gotten in Israel; I would wager that very few pastors have ever taught or preached over those chapters.

Which brings me to another Old Testament verse, Isiah 5:20.

“20 Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil;
Who put darkness for light, and light for darkness;
Who put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!”

Thats a summation of just about everything forced down our throats these days by the main stream media and social media as they attempt to glorify everything that’s morally deviant. The “woe” attached to it seems to be rearing its head in their depression and death rates.

All this woke nonsense and moral deviancy is predicted in the New Testament as well. Here’s II Timothy 3:1-5

“1 But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come:
2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3 unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good,
4 traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God,
5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away!”

In reality, these people subscribing to the religion of wokness are no different than all of us, in that we all desire to belong to something that we believe is fulfilling and brings us peace and joy and perhaps happiness. Unfortunately, they are attempting to find that in one of the biggest lies of the deceiver of this current age and are so taken in by the lie that it’s very difficult for them to hear and receive the truth, that Jesus really did die for their sins, He still loves them, and He bids them to turn to Him.

Ok, mini sermon over, back to more typical bear pit rants……..

Reactions: lash and EddieNFL
Maybe the Woke are just seeking 72 virgins in the after life , as a society aren't we supposed to help them ......

I always find the thought that 72, or how many ever, virgins in the after life as being something one would really want as hysterical. I mean really, it’s hard enough to keep one female happy; 72…….forget it. That sounds like hell, not heaven. I can’t think of a single Old Testament verse or story where multiple wife’s or concubines didn’t end up causing a lot of issues.