• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I Won GUNS Magazine's Gun Of the Month! LMT .308

Re: I Won GUNS Magazine's Gun Of the Month! LMT .308

This is the OP...
fuck-you-guys.jpg

the OP is right. i don't have any friends... just lots of guns that i paid for

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LazerSnipe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow...Thanks for reminding me that there are so few that are worth warning about sorry sociopath cocksuckers, because that's your home group. It surprises me that so many of you Poor Depraved Macho Studs are so happy eating someone's second rate shit. But you make this a second rate country so why not, it fits. Judging by the number of posts that most of you Hyena's have totaled, this is what you live for, you don't have any real friends so you have to do something. As for you mentally challenged types , it is not FREE, I will pay $1300 or more according to Turbo Tax depending on the tax rate changes this year. For a little more any of you could get this set up from GunBroker, but not if you had to pay for it, right because it's FREE. You're right what could I have to complain about, if I don't pay my taxes It's FREE. Now let loose the Hyena's to wail some more, that should make you happy....see, we all win! IT's FREE!!! I am now so happy I won this and you didn't. </div></div>

Have you followed the suggestions to iron your skirt and wash the sand out of your mangina yet? That's called ball busting, get used to it...welcome to the Hide swizzle nuts.

Maybe his name should be 'LazySniper' instead. Cant even clean a free gun...

Don't blame the folks who sent you a free gun. All contests by IRS law must pass the info to the IRS so they can get their share of your lucky windfall.

LOL If you want to blame someone, blame the IRS for taking a big chunk of your winnings. The tax code needs to be changed. The only winners are the CPAs. accountants, and tax preparers. They make a lot of money due to the complexity of the tax code. Bitch to your Congressman, not the people who gave you a free gun.

Still, all in all, you are one lucky dude. I love LMT - great quality weapons. Would gladly pay some tax money to get that gun.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LazerSnipe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow...Thanks for reminding me that there are so few that are worth warning about sorry sociopath cocksuckers, because that's your home group. It surprises me that so many of you Poor Depraved Macho Studs are so happy eating someone's second rate shit. But you make this a second rate country so why not, it fits. Judging by the number of posts that most of you Hyena's have totaled, this is what you live for, you don't have any real friends so you have to do something. As for you mentally challenged types , it is not FREE, I will pay $1300 or more according to Turbo Tax depending on the tax rate changes this year. For a little more any of you could get this set up from GunBroker, but not if you had to pay for it, right because it's FREE. You're right what could I have to complain about, if I don't pay my taxes It's FREE. Now let loose the Hyena's to wail some more, that should make you happy....see, we all win! IT's FREE!!! I am now so happy I won this and you didn't. </div></div>
I'm confused, does your little temper tantrum mean that we cannot be e-buddies ???

Weren't you smart enough to realize that if you enter a contest to win a prize.....especially one worth $5000, that you would be required to pay taxes on it...?

If it was such a hassle why didn't he politely refuse and have sent to the next guy.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mgd45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Weren't you smart enough to realize that if you enter a contest to win a prize.....especially one worth $5000, that you would be required to pay taxes on it...? </div></div>

First thing I thought too. but according to the OP, <span style="font-style: italic">WE'RE</span> the stupid ones.

To LazerSnipe.

#1, thanks for the heads up, I just entered the contest, I hope I have the unfortunate luck of winning.

#2, your post would have been better received if you'd have simply posted that you won and then bitched about the dirty gun and the taxes. It's a valid bitch, really it is. Your getting flack because you posted a WARNING about winning like it was a terrible thing to win and guys should run from a free rifle. In the end, it was a free rifle, there's really no downside except that you had to pay some taxes.

#3, you can't get that package on gunbroker.com for anywhere near $1300 as you say. Are you high? It'd be at least double and likely more.

Given the content of Gun Rags, I am still chewing on the fact that the poster says he's taken them for 25 yrs....

Dude,you're bitching about the tax, yet you're ignoring all of the money you have pissed down the drain on quite possibly the dumbest publications produced.

Good luck

I seem to recall a near riot when Oprah tried to give cars away, the disenfranchised winners didn't get the concept of registration and taxes either....

should take them lazer sniping skills and lazer snipe off yer clit, jus sayin

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Phylodog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As a 12 year veteran of LE I believe that I am qualified to say that the OP has to be a cop.

I swear that you could give a brand new corvette to all 1600+ members of my department and 75% of them would be bitching about the color before they ever started the engine. </div></div>

I agree 100%. I am a 9 yr veteran and I agree with this to, give em $100.00 cash and they would complain that they wanted it in $20.00 dollar bills. Sorry to hear that the rifle showed up in such bad condition. Its funny since the photos in the magazines always show you a brand new, never shot rifle setup.

I'm sure (?) that the original poster knows that there is no such thing as a "new" LMT MWS. They are all extensively fired (have the shit shot out of them) before leaving the factory. I bought a second stainless barrel for mine, and upon arrival it appeared to have been shot with black powder it was so dirty.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jj302</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think I have somewhere for the OP to post his story:
http://www.reddit.com/r/firstworldproblems/</div></div>

That is a funny site! </div></div>

I'm still laughing!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LazerSnipe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow...BLAH BLAH BLAH...I am now so happy I won this and you didn't. </div></div>
permanentfacepalmfacepa.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LazerSnipe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow...Thanks for reminding me that there are so few that are worth warning about sorry sociopath cocksuckers, because that's your home group. It surprises me that so many of you Poor Depraved Macho Studs are so happy eating someone's second rate shit. But you make this a second rate country so why not, it fits. Judging by the number of posts that most of you Hyena's have totaled, this is what you live for, you don't have any real friends so you have to do something. As for you mentally challenged types , it is not FREE, I will pay $1300 or more according to Turbo Tax depending on the tax rate changes this year. For a little more any of you could get this set up from GunBroker, but not if you had to pay for it, right because it's FREE. You're right what could I have to complain about, if I don't pay my taxes It's FREE. Now let loose the Hyena's to wail some more, that should make you happy....see, we all win! IT's FREE!!! I am now so happy I won this and you didn't.</div></div>

We can tell that with your winning personality, you must have a lot of real friends.
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: netranger6</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Fuck it, give it to me. I have a retarded 2 year old that i can't get to say Daddy correctly, but his FAS(fetal alcohol syndrome), mongoloid ass sure can say, "my risle".

Seriously, I'll take it. Imagine the smile you would put on my boy's egg shaped face. </div></div>

now that some funny stuff right there

Can we syndicate this thread, I need money to buy a new optic?

21e12xt.jpg

Sell it to your recently established trust and write it off as a business expense.... Then go pick up some quality shaving cream so that your twat doesn't burn as badly after the next shave.

You looked that gift horse so hard in the mouth you could see his hemorrhoids. Donate it to a tax exempt charity and write it off your taxes at the same rate if your so pissed off.

Amazing, you got a nice used rifle for just paying the TAX ($1300) and your bitching, WOW just WOW you ungrateful F*CK.

And wow those 100-200 rounds must have just worn out the rifle. Why dont you send it to me for disposal....

Maybe your rant would go better over on ARFCOM where people dont actually shoot their rifles they just clip shit on em and take pics or throw them down the driveway to get that used look.

ok guys talk about piling on..give the kid a break. he (and everybody else) gets it. call me what you will - but if i won brand new corvette and it was puked in and full of beer cans, i might have a few choice words for the dealership..most normal people would and then move on'. this horse has been beat to death

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Guard Marksman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ok guys talk about piling on..give the kid a break. he (and everybody else) gets it. call me what you will - but if i won brand new corvette and it was puked in and full of beer cans, i might have a few choice words for the dealership..most normal people would and then move on'. this horse has been beat to death</div></div>

But if you won a BRAND NEW Corvette and it had "100" miles on it, would you be pissed? The fact that he bitched about it looking like a whole hundred rounds had been fired through it made me realize the rest of his claim was BS. It's probably in better shape than most new guns that sit on a store's shelf and get man handled for a few months before being sold.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Guard Marksman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ok guys talk about piling on..give the kid a break. he (and everybody else) gets it. call me what you will - but if i won brand new corvette and it was puked in and full of beer cans, i might have a few choice words for the dealership..most normal people would and then move on'. this horse has been beat to death </div></div>
I like how you make the point by calling him a "Kid" because we all hope no grown person would make such a stupid rant. Truth is we know he is old enough to win a rifle and he said he had been puting his name into these drawings for 25 years so lets do the math, say he started when he was 18 then it took 25 times to win, so I don't think a 43 year old should be called a kid
smile.gif

I just got a Noveske SBR that was a demo rifle that I paid 500 less than normal from Noveske. It was NOT free but it was dirty as hell and I HAD TO CLEAN IT - DAMN IT ALL!!!

"Shot to hell and back" with 100 rounds. Cut me a fucking break man.

I'll buy it off you for $50.

ok read the OP post again and got it - he's not 25, but entered the contest 25x, noted. still gents my point is this: thread is turning into a long whining rant about his whining. if you have the time then by all means, me i'm turning the channel.

If paying $1,300 in taxes on a $5,200 package is such a burden, sell the damn thing. Either way, you're receiving a hefty discount on a very nice package.

It's been fired, it's been used. So what? You're paying 25% of the retail price for a battle-tested platform.

Really, bitching about a sweet 5000 + dollar rifle package that you won. Be happy you won something dude, come on there are a ton of guys out there that are just trying to scratch out some extra money in this tough economy just to have a halfway decent stick. Donate it to someone here on the hide that will truely appreciate it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">should take them lazer sniping skills and lazer snipe off yer clit, jus sayin</div></div>

Thank you for making this post. I know my comment here adds nothing to the ball busting in progress, but congratulations on being my "MOST AWESOMEST POST OF THE WEEK" pick. That is funny as shit, I kept thinking about it and laughing out loud while trying to control air traffic.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">But if you won a BRAND NEW Corvette and it had "100" miles on it, would you be pissed? The fact that he bitched about it looking like a whole hundred rounds had been fired through it made me realize the rest of his claim was BS. It's probably in better shape than most new guns that sit on a store's shelf and get <span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">man handled </span></span>for a few months before being sold. </div></div>

Wouldn't a better description be "coon-fingered"? Ever seen a raccoon wash something before he eats?
Reminds me of guys at guns stores handling guns.LOL "Quit coon fingerin' that rifle, boy!"

Congrats on winning the rifle and stuff. Sorry they didn't live up to your expectations.

Is sales tax in your state way over 10%? Here in my state it's just under 10% and that's basically what the excise tax rate is. If it's just excise tax that would make it $520. If winnings are not done that way, than they would only probably add to your net income. I guess that's how you get $1300. Really though you should find the fair market value of the item and use that for your winning amount. Just save that info and you should be fine.

Your post should have read something like this. "Boy I hate the IRS, They're really raping me on my newly acquired prize. It wouldn't be so bad, but the prize is in used condition so valuing it at like new MSRP seems absurd. Is there any suggestions as to how I can get paying this tax down a bit. Something more in line with the item I received? Maybe the value of a used version of this rifle selling on gunbroker? Thanks! Oh yeah, here's pics!"