• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I won!

bikemancs

Private
Minuteman
May 7, 2010
NC
So, proof that people do actually win some random contests:

I won a 1700 Long Case from Pelican in their end of the Fiscal Year drawings!

Re: I won!

Yeah, exactly, i read that. You feel like those entry forms are just going into someone's round file, but then you actually win once in a while!

I got three parking tickets last week, and a reminder from the PA turnpike assc. that I am subject to prosecution for 4.50 infraction back in April.

<-----Renegade

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HasgunWilltravel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I got three parking tickets last week, and a reminder from the PA turnpike assc. that I am subject to prosecution for 4.50 infraction back in April.

<-----Renegade </div></div>

Prosecution for a $4.50 infraction???????? Dang, they are tough.

I got three parking tickets last week, and a reminder from the PA turnpike assc. that I am subject to prosecution for 4.50 infraction back in April.

That’s better than Prostitution in PA for $4.50 isn’t it?

lol, not as bad as the 4$ PA tax I had to pay for my new Dodge, damn tire on the road tax.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jon Lester</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I got three parking tickets last week, and a reminder from the PA turnpike assc. that I am subject to prosecution for 4.50 infraction back in April.

That&#146;s better than Prostitution in PA for $4.50 isn&#146;t it?

</div></div>

LOL!! I wouldnt know, I slummed around Altoona for about an hour last time I was in PA for any length of time, and quickly decided Detroit is a beautifull place. Bums and hookers look so strange outside of Michigan...they seem so friendly here.