• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I wonder if the people of California

It depends. Some of the people of kali are us, some are sheep and don't care, the others are plain evil.

Reactions: Rant Durden
It depends. Some of the people of kali are us, some are sheep and don't care, the others are plain evil.

I dont hate them. There are a lot of good folks in Cali...mostly in the north and western parts of the state. Unfortunately they are fucked over by the major metro liberal dick sucking/twat munching area asswo[es.

No 'man' holes indeed. Pun intended.

I’m still wondering why I keep seeing California Prop 65 fliers in all the stuff I open at work. And a warning on everything advertised for gun parts.

I live in NW Indiana and yes, Chicago is a turd. No need to go there. It’s a crooked, expensive, illegal harboring, corrupted POS. There are a few nice things there but....can live w/o them. Oh yeah, forgot about the absurd crime and gun laws there.

I’m still wondering why I keep seeing California Prop 65 fliers in all the stuff I open at work. And a warning on everything advertised for gun parts.
Ok without being an ass. It is because the way the law is written.
If currently a substance is NOT known to cause cancer, but in the future is proven to cause cancer then the manufacturer is liable for damages. So it is 1000% easier to say EVERYTHING causes cancer.

I believe our mass media unfairly portrays/represents a huge portion of our country. And now when any clown can put their thoughts out into the public realm for the sheeple to see or hear, proportions are really askew. What I’m saying is that a small minority of people are getting huge airplay and our brainless half of the country are believing everything all of it. Which will eventually turn into a nightmare for the rest of the hardworking gun owning taxpayers in this country.

Reactions: Steel+Killer
there are still more anti american communist fucktards in california than all other states combined.
FIFY

citation?

a 310 sq mile area of new york was +3 million in favor of clinton.

Hillary Clinton

is that the entire state?

my point is, the popular vote was decided by a tiny piece of new york, a tiny fraction of the area of that state.

mid 70s, and if the wind is blowing wrong, smells of piles of shit and rats. No thanks, you can keep it.

Lots of good people there, and a WHOLE lot of problem people. Hate to say it, but i am fresh out of fucks for places like that. Oregon, too. The whole fucking east coast, and illinois can fester and rot as far as i am concerned.

Ok without being an ass. It is because the way the law is written.
If currently a substance is NOT known to cause cancer, but in the future is proven to cause cancer then the manufacturer is liable for damages. So it is 1000% easier to say EVERYTHING causes cancer.
Just prior to that law being passed, there was a study of 10 mice wearing suites an 10 mice shaved nude, done in Canada. This is Fact!!!
The rate of cancer in the mice wearing suites IIRC was much, much, higher than those shaved nude. It may be on the net somewhere if you want to look it up,...

• Haha
Reactions: Steel+Killer
^^^^Nope, I see a mag release on that one. Unconstitutionally illegal in commie retard land, but the weather is nice for your boot and window licking pleasure.

Yeah, it was just the most ridiculous pic of no pistol grip I could find at short notice.

I’m with the group on this one. The whole state is cancer. I would sacrifice the state and everything in it if I could and the country would be better off instantaneously.

Reactions: ArmyJerry
That’s because, since they’ve destroyed California and New York, all the idiots are moving to Texas and Florida, so they can destroy those states too.
Absolutely. We have Austin, Tx. We call it Austin, CA. Flee bullshit policy and then one at your refuge, vote it in there.

Liberalism is a disease people. Incurable. Democrats are incapable of rational thought. Its sad.

Reactions: Hound Dog and TACC
whatever happened to the push to start “new california”? that was probably the best solution i had seen to the festering cities. basically, urban california, where the stupidity stemmed from, was going to be isolated from the rest of the state.
build a wall around those cities and let the problem solve itself.

Reactions: Snuby642
Deprogramming should be mandated before being allowed to leave some states, an damn sure checked, before entering others!!!
Ga. is proof positive of why the aforementioned should be required,...

Reactions: TACC
Bwaahaha.
Post up some pictures of the plastic straws you are hoarding.
Do I need to even ask for pictures of the gun stuff you are not allowed to have?

But hey, the weather and beaches, right??

straws? are you an infant?