• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

i wondered how long it would take for a knock off...

AXEMAN

General Nuisance
Minuteman
Sep 17, 2009
kansas, topeka
of a Seekins design. Dahmer arms looks to have done it.

981388_386560351462730_963502748_o.jpg

or is it just me?

i've seen a couple Seekins lowers that were marked by other companies. i mean, SEEKINS. these were made by Seekins, and marked by others. who knows, maybe thats the case with this one.

besides, it's a goofy aesthetic, and i'd think a harder reload. the best design, IMHO, is the ones from either Lancer, Noveske, or my friend Jordan at Schreyer Weapon Systems. a nice flared magwell, none of the extra "billety" bullshit.

keep in mind that's just my o.o2, and remember what you paid for my unsolicited opinion

i've seen a couple Seekins lowers that were marked by other companies. i mean, SEEKINS. these were made by Seekins, and marked by others. who knows, maybe thats the case with this one.

besides, it's a goofy aesthetic, and i'd think a harder reload. the best design, IMHO, is the ones from either Lancer, Noveske, or my friend Jordan at Schreyer Weapon Systems. a nice flared magwell, none of the extra "billety" bullshit.

keep in mind that's just my o.o2, and remember what you paid for my unsolicited opinion

Seekins makes thier billets for other companies but some not anymore. spikes and stonefire come to mind.

Seekins makes thier billets for other companies but some not anymore. spikes and stonefire come to mind.

+1 on this info. I think they've also done some for Houston Armory and others too.

That said...you might shoot Glen a PM or e-mail and alert him to these "similarities" in case someone is truly "knocking off" his lower design (even if only in part).

Ah, a lower is a lower. Core15 has a similar billet lower to this on. As others have mentioned, the magwell on the Seekins has a drop in the front. You want to point out the Spike's Punisher logo? There's an 80% rule I believe. There are a lot of lowers that are going to look the same, screw it, as long as it works. If it helps, I have 3 Seekins lowers, but I'm not biased.

I also have nothing but Seekins lowers for my ar-15 style rifles. 300blk 223 wylde and 6.5grendel. Seekins makes some GREAT stuff and amazing quality