• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors I would like a Glock 17l?

Re: I would like a Glock 17l?

Depends if you want new or used. I wouldn't pay more then $450 new.

My first weapon is in this pic $450 and love it. Very smooth easy to work on and never an issue.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Looks like the Hogue slip-on to me...could be mistaken though.

if your in law enforcement, military, or first responder find one of the local law enforcement stores where department buy theres. I got mine at OMB Guns here in kansas, havent found anybody that can beat there price new or used.

If anybody finds a G17L for $450, then please send me the link. I'll be holding my breath.
wink.gif

In my experience, the best you can hope for new is about $460 for a G17, $540 or so for a G34, and well over $600 for a G17L. Used is different....but not much less usually.

By the way, the G17L is a fun gun to own. Lovely shooter, with tons of cool! If you get one and decide you don't want it, PM me!
smile.gif

I paid 425 for my bastaredized 17L (barrel and slide different SN than frame) it had a magwell and truglo fiber optic sights. One hell of a shooter. Ive since went obnoxious with it and put a Lone Wolf barrel, Jager comp and ghost ring night sights plus a few other small finishing touches. They can be found at a good price used and as far as i know they arent being imported until further notice. So used might be the most economical option. but buy one and you wont regret it they really are cool and fun to shoot.

I paid $600 for mine,as opposed to $470 for my 19.From what I've been told by a big wholesaler,Glock only produces the 17L in small runs maybe once a year,which is why they get scarce at times.

What is so different between a 17L and 34? The Glock site didn't even have the 17L listed.

17L is a 6 inch slide I do believe, which is longer than the slide on a 34.

But if I remember correctly the 17l wont fit in the box for some competitive shooting games.

The 24 is the same but in 40 short and weak.