• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s i9everywhere legit???

stello1001

Professional Newb
Minuteman
  • Feb 20, 2017
    Corpus Christi TX
    Hello fellow hiders,

Please excuse my ignorance, but I am not at all familiar with this. I am in the process of getting hired on to a company that is multiple states away from me. I was sent a few links that direct me to filling up all their paperwork, application, etc. I wa just curious if this i9everywhere stuff is legit?

Even though i have always worked remotely, I have always done paperwork from going into their office and signing in person. I have also done paperwork by receiving PDF from their work emails containing blank PDF documents. I print, sign, scan, and email back to them. This is a bit different and curious to know if this is the way. I know some of you here travel or work remotely.
    Thanks,

S

**ETA**

IMG_20210223_203905_014.jpg

I posted a picture of what the website looks like.

It looks like this I9 everywhere product was made by Point HR in Texas

Ran the url in your pic through https://www.scamadviser.com/
    and it comes up clean

The website certificate is valid

1614142266058.png

The Whois leads back to Texas, so most likely owned by point hr (shame on them for using godaddy lol)

Not uncommon for I9 verifications to be remote due to covid.

If you are that worried, contact the hiring company and just verify they use this for I9s

I am sure you will be fine not ending up as a boy toy for an ex prisoner rape team best of luck on your new job go get em tiger .:giggle: