• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

IbI barrel for B14R

King_beardsly

MMPRL & Low Dollar Precision
Minuteman
  • Jun 12, 2018
    Beast Coast
    I know there was someone on here testing an IBI barrel on a B14r and was wondering if anything has come of it. I’d like to possibly run one just to get the balance of my rig a little closer to center and closer to the weight of my center fire rig match rig.

I was thinking I saw someone had a extension that threaded on and was relieved internally to just add weight to the muzzle.

I don't think anyone will make prefits for this action. They shoot so well that most won't want to pay the money for a expensive prefit I'd bet.

Reactions: Just Chuck
    I was thinking I saw someone had a extension that threaded on and was relieved internally to just add weight to the muzzle.

I don't think anyone will make prefits for this action. They shoot so well that most won't want to pay the money for a expensive prefit I'd bet.
    I might have to do some looking then, I mean it does shoot pretty stellar so a new barrel is kinda a moot point

Here is the barrel tennon, it's 27mm x 3mm.

Attachments

• 20210224_145414.jpg
      20210224_145414.jpg
      296.5 KB · Views: 51
    Reactions: King_beardsly