• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision IC UWM AN/PVS-14 Ultimate Weapons Mount - First Look

MODArmory – Nicole

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
It is not official until it is Snipers Hide official. Wait, maybe that's Facebook.

IC UWM Ultimate Weapons Mount

Specifications:

• Ultra-lightweight = 59 g. (2.0 oz.) Base = 39 g. (1.4 oz.). Ring = 19 g. (0.67 oz.)
  • Base remains on weapon and is 1.2 inches long
  • Base sits only ½ inch above rail and does not obstruct weapon sights
  • Compatible with EoTech EXPS Series and Aimpoints with SOCOM-height mounts
  • No adjustments needed, no protruding levers to snag
  • Rings available for PVS-14 and 3x magnifiers from Aimpoint and EOTech
  • Extra bases and rings available separately
  • Guide-LocTM system guides the ring to the mount from any axis and ensures rapid, positive engagement and alignment of ring to base, even in the dark
  • Proudly designed and manufactured in the United States of America

The Integrated Components Ultimate Weapons MountTM for PVS-14s and EoTech and Aimpoint 3x magnifiers gives the operator maximum flexibility and interchangeability with an easy-to-use, light-weight two-piece system that doesn’t interfere with existing back-up iron sights. The patent-applied for Guide-LocTM system not only securely attaches and automatically aligns the attached optical device, it also guides the locking pin into engagement no matter how off-axis the optic is to the bore. This gives the operator the advantage of being able to attach and lock the optic in place even in total darkness.

MSRP: $200.00
MAP: $179.99

Availability: 4 - 5 weeks

MODArmory and I2 Technologies will be among the first companies to offer the new UWM.

Short and sweet.
Quick simple video showing how easy the IC UWM attaches and detaches.

The Guide-LocTM system guides the ring to the mount from any axis and ensures rapid, positive engagement and alignment of ring to base, even in the dark.
One does not have to "twist" the unit on. More video in the future!

Last edited:
Looks pretty simple and quick. What is the weight comparison to the Alamo Four Star DLOC-PVS?

Slightly less overall, the Alamo 4 star being 2.2 ounces but the real strength of this is the fact that the ring is only .67 ounces so WAY less weight on your head. The less weight on your head the better. Ounces count!! The Direct insertion is quick and easy. As with both this and the D-14 mount you don't have to push buttons to lock in, just to release.

top notch, but what else has Camille ever given us that wasn't

Exactly ! ! ! !

Last edited:
Camille.

At times I run a aimpoint 3X magnifier behind my eotech. Mounted in a Larue QD. I also use the PVS-14 in a D-Lock.

Could I order one of these with two uppers. The question being will the upper fit the aimpoint 3x magnifier ?? I know it will the 14, so that would cut the bulk down considerably., and do away with the D=Lock and Larue QD.

Let me know

Camille.

At times I run a aimpoint 3X magnifier behind my eotech. Mounted in a Larue QD. I also use the PVS-14 in a D-Lock.

Could I order one of these with two uppers. The question being will the upper fit the aimpoint 3x magnifier ?? I know it will the 14, so that would cut the bulk down considerably., and do away with the D=Lock and Larue QD.

Let me know

An Aimpoint 3X magnifier mount as well as and Eotech Magnifier mount is in the works as well! So to answer your question, YES this will do away with all other mounts!

What's the weight on dual pvs-14's with this mount vs anvis 9's? Sure looks heavy but I like it!

Surgeon,

The ANVIS 9 platform is a different night vision animal. For customers that are looking for night vision binoculars and want a light weight system then the ANVIS maybe the best system for them. Unless the ANVIS goggles are up-armored through us or i^2 than they are very fragile. Weight 550 grams thus sayeth the Internet. With great ANVIS mounting systems from Wilcox Ind. (in stock at Mod) you can keep the battery power supply pack off your helmet. We also supply wedge / adapters to correctly align ANVIS goggles when using them on ground helmets - OPSCore, ACH / MICH and PT helmets.

The D14 / 2 PVS-14s is not designed to replace ANVIS Goggles. We sell just as many D14s to individuals running a single night vision monocular because of the versatility, sturdiness and ability to easily switch the device from one eye to the other. Plus some of the additional benefits below.
The major perks of bridging 2 PVS-14s together is the versatility. The D14 allows you to disconnect either side which means you can place the PVS-14 behind an aimpoint / eotech. Maybe you have a friend and you are feeling generous so you decide to loan him one. I'd take it back though so you can drive 40mph through the desert in a tomcar. ;)
You also can fold the PVS-14s against the helmet which takes the strain off your neck while admiring your kill shots or groups. I also like it when I'm getting in and out of a vehicle.
Having two power supplies and manual gain over the ANVIS or PVS-15 system is another bonus.

MOD Armory was out at 303Arms range in February testing out the IC UWM PVS-14 Weapons Mount.
Thank you for your patience as we bring you the best mount for your AN/PVS-14.
We summoned the snow so you can see how well it works in really cold temperatures :)

All of the pre orders are caught up and these are in stock for immediate shipping. We just ran 1200 rounds on these at the Snipershide cup without a hiccup. Wish i could say the same for the SCAR's and Federal ammo. lol

<iframe src="//instagram.com/p/omOsuoHDaE/embed/" width="612" height="710" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>

Last edited:
I have one of these and use it on my PVS-14 dual mount set up. It is small and takes up less room than the D-lock. And the d-Lock is still a good devise, although this is much quicker and easier to use. At the time I got mine they did not have the magnifier rings available.

This is really a nice set up.