• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s I'd hit it pics...

Strickland

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 1, 2003
Mansfield, Texas
I've seen all sorts of those 'I'd Hit it' pics.

I have never seen this one and thought it funny as hell.

e0hfr7.jpg

Re: I'd hit it pics...

that reminds me of Rob Schneider in <span style="font-style: italic">The Animal</span> when he tries to hump a goat
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RHutch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A gentler way to hit it........................

tapthatassmc1.gif
</div></div>

where is the babes!!!!!!??!?!?!?

Stunned is right! That is a great job photoshopping, I want to believe it.... but here goes anyway...I would hit that shit, just was she was holding a AR though!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JPOutfitters</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd hit it..........
Sarah_Palin_Bikini_Costume.jpg
</div></div>

I'd hit it over and over again..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: smith934</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd hit her so hard they'd have to bury her in a Y shaped coffin.</div></div>

ROTFLMAO!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: abenewson</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

would you hit THAT???????? </div></div>

Like Master Chief always said... "grab it's crotch, if she's got nuts - slug it and run!"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: abenewson</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

would you hit THAT????????</div></div>

As I scrolled down (before I saw the toilet or the caption) my exact words were ohh shit! Then I scrolled further and said OH SHIT! lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: phantasm</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: abenewson</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

would you hit THAT???????? </div></div>

Like Master Chief always said... "grab it's crotch, if she's got nuts - slug it and run!" </div></div>

hooyah Master Chief...