• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I'd like to talk to you about your cars extended warranty

I certainly haven't seen them all, but every one I've been offered was a company contracted with GM, Ford, etc. Much like financing.

My son recently bought a truck. He had approved financing through his credit union. The dealer where he finally bought said they did not use outside financing. "Okay, if you can match or beat my CU rate, no problem." He walks away and returns in a few minutes, "We can get really close." Son gets up and thanks the guy for his time. "Oh, wait. Let me see what I can do." Uh, huh. Nice try.

That is the stupid bullshit games that I will not play. Back in the day it was well give me a check for $100 so I can tell the sales manager you are serious.

If you are not able to make a decision why am I talking to you. Let me talk to the decision maker or I walk.

They don't know how to deal with strong people.

Reactions: kenny1773