• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ID this mini Arca rail

powdahound76

Old tired dad
Minuteman
Sep 7, 2011
Denver CO
So, last Sunday I was at Scheels up north and saw this little arca rail on a used rifle FS there.
I know about the Salmon River Mini and the Weiser Precision one too.
Just curious about this as I need a couple light Arca rails on hunting stocks and this looks slick.

Curious if anyone knows the maker?

My searches have turned up nada.

C78C6B40-73B6-42CC-B3A6-46257DF01CE1.jpeg
7559610D-D809-40A9-819E-D4A588D9FC47.jpeg

Not exactly the same, but have you looked at the offerings from Colorado Tripod Company?

There a chance the one you saw and posted was a custom made by the previous owner

I did see those from CO Tripod and thought it may be possible.

Could be a one off I guess.

Figured if anyone would know or have an idea, crowd around here would.

Will give it a few days and order one each of the others I mentioned and try em out.

Anvil locks in on the front bipod pic rail great, works awesome in the low position with great bone support at the rear.

Not as good as back by the mag well standing though.
At least dry firing, which is pretty telling.
No movement using pig saddle back.
Little bit using bipod pic rail when standing.

So both light hunting stocks getting arca rails! 😎
0.5 oz for $40 beats hauling the Pig saddle 6-8 miles….. for a pansy old fart like me anyways!!!

Interested in hearing who makes this. I use Salmon River's on most of my stuff, but that lead-in ramp and wider bolting are excellent ideas.

Thats why I was digging it.
Plus it looked like bolts were likely just ran into a shank size hole with epoxy, not a t nut.
Not my idea for a heavy use or comp rifle, and likely solid for a hunter.

Easy easy easy to get locked in when chasing that wasscally wabbit!!

Or elk, deer, yotes, etc.

Rabbits at 200 yds off tripod with .22 would be a hoot though!!