• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

IDB December Promo Code

NOMAD

Owner of the Trailer Park
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Oct 7, 2001
    Hugo
    For the month of December we want to offer the <span style="font-weight: bold">free shipping </span>discount on any order over <span style="font-weight: bold">$60</span>

Enter the code: <span style="font-weight: bold">ENDOFYEAR</span>

at checkout and enjoy a happpy December from IDB the leaders in data book production!

Re: IDB December Promo Code

Thank you so much. You are awesome. Just got permission from the wife to spend some money, and I was planning on ordering a book tomorrow. How did you know? I do have one question though. I was the guy who asked about the Weaver EMDR reticle page. Is there a particular time I should look out for that to be available?

Glad we can help out!! That page will be added to the next print run after teh first of the year!!

Dont forget to take advantage
    smile.gif

After placing an order,was almost thru the checkout when i thought about checking to see if you had a promo going,sure enough there was one and it is greatly appreciated.
    Was wondering if you knew when more of the book covers would be in stock.
    Thanks again,
    RK

Glad to help out!!!

Also we have covers back in stock they got here yesterday and they are ready to order!!

Happy Shooting

14 more days with the Dec Code!

I expect to have the Metric books ready by the second week of Jan and ready for sale.

They are at the printers and with everything else he has in teh QUE to run for us and the holidays that is when I expect to have it at the latest.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NOMAD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I expect to have the Metric books ready by the second week of Jan and ready for sale.

They are at the printers and with everything else he has in teh QUE to run for us and the holidays that is when I expect to have it at the latest.
    </div></div>
    Sweet; thanks!

Many thanks for the free shipping. Ordered last night and got an e-mail this AM saying it was shipped.

Thanks and Merry Christmas!

Glad we can get you what you need and fast!!

We process all our order starting at 6 pm each day. Click them out of system and they go out the next morning 99.9% of the time.

We know what it is like to need products and gear and we want to make sure you have it in your hands as fast as possible.

Thank You for your order.

Dont forget to take advantage of this months promo!!

Few days left on this Promo!!

Received the 1st order very quickly,especially when the holidays were right around the corner.
    Placed another order today to get a databook for my youngest son along with 3 covers(they were shown out of stock when i placed the earlier order)to go with the 2 previously received books.
    Thanks for the quick shipping,quality products and excellent customer service.
    RK