• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

IDB Sniper wrist cards are available

NOMAD

Owner of the Trailer Park
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Oct 7, 2001
    Hugo
    As always we coninue to bring you products for long range shooters.

We just got out first shipment in from our nylon company and I am sure these will be going quick.

Here are the sniper wrist cards with ready made stickers for you to setup and log your rifle data for quick and easy reference.

http://www.impactdatabooks.com/Sniper_Wrist_Band_p/t-sniperwristband.htm

T-SNIPERWRISTBAND-2T.jpg

T-SNIPERWRISTBAND-3T.jpg

Happy Shooting

Re: IDB Sniper wrist cards are available

Good product. Definitely helps at matches.

I'll have to check this out when I'm not at work and on my phone. Might be good for some of the places I hunt

I think that puppy has posibilities for hunting as well as competiton.

Thanks for the great response on these guys!! We are almost out of the first run of these. I will be placing a reorder with my nylon company for more.

Thanks again

Happy Shooting

Just got another batch in!

Still have a few left on this run another batch ordered up.

Thanks for the great response on this new prouct!

Holy wrist band rush last night guys. We got in the shop this morning and couldnt believe how many wrist band orders where here. All orders are packed and off to the post office right now. So there is a possibility you could see them in your box on Mon. If not you will have them Weds.

Thanks for the orders and we know you will enjoy the bands.

We have a few left until the next order gets here.

Happy shooting

I have 5-6 left in this run. I expect them to be gone in next few days.

I will keep you guys posted.

I received one for Christmas from the fiancé... I like it. A suggestion or two in case it's welcomed. I had one label peel on me from the stitching on the plastic mount for the dope label. Easy solution would be to slightly decrease the label size so they stick on without resting the edges, that peel easiest, on the stitching.

Or, make the plastic cards a transparent sleeve, like for your license in your wallet, so you could use cardstock dope cards and slide them in avoiding the entire adhesive issue, might save you some production cost there too.

I love mine, its super handy and adjustable so you can strap it over a coat in colder weather. You should start offering your DA cards from the FDAC pages in the same size. Especially if you can adopt a sleeve design for the velcro cards, now you have a very versatile platform.

Great product Nomad, keep it up.

Rich

LawnMM thanks for your purchase as well as the feedback. I know what you mean with the stitching.

I mentioned that to the manufacturer and told him about making the change to that. He was working on getting that done.

If you push the stickers on real good I ahve had no issue so far, but still want that mod done.

Still have 3 left.

Will you be offering additional data collection cards?

oneshot

Glad you like it Pete.

Yes we will be offering more of the veclro board/cards for sale.

You get two with each arm band right now.

As for the stickers for the board you get 10 with each order and we offer replacement packs as well.

We will be designing and offering more types in the future as well.

On a side note congrats to

Jerry K- from KS congrats on purchasing the 100th sniper wrist card unit.

You have some extra goodies in your order.

Happy Shooting

Another batch in and live on the site ready to take orders.

There you go guys. Got more of these great products in stock. Whether you are a match shooter or hunter or just anyone who needs to get data fast and get it dialed or held on the rifle, these will do the job without breaking the bank.

This is a product built for shooters and comes with the cards and stickers for your data.

We got another batch of the Sniper Wrist Cards in stop on in and get them while we have them again.

Wrist bands are in stock! :)

13 left in this batch!

I bought one a few months ago and its a great piece of kit! It is fast to get my dope and the way I have it set up is using both boards with all my data stacked together so I have form 0-1000 in 25 yard increments. My only comment is if they could be printed on something like the write in the rain paper so that when they get wet or sweaty the ink doesn't bleed or the paper falls apart.
    Other than that awsome piece of kit and well made and well worth the money.
    Thanks again!

Thanks for the order!

We have plenty in stock if anyone needs them.

Hot item for us as the season is in full swing few left in stock.

Another batch in stock and ready to go for anyone that missed last run!

Another batch are in stock and in the system for you to order up.

Enjoy

Another batch in stock and ready to go!

You want it you got it.

We will get it setup and you will find them in the Tools section of the site by tomorrow night.

We have another batch in and ready to ship.