• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Identify this reloading press

317millhand

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
May 8, 2011
Hazard, Ky
With the current ammo situation, Im looking to start learning to reload. I have a new Hornady LNL progressive setup that Im hoping to learn on. I also have a bunch of old stuff in the attic that was given to me long ago. Some of it, I dont even know what it is. Here is a photo of a progressive press that Id like to get info on if possible. Its missing a few things, and Im just curious if its worth keeping. No tags on it anywhere.
photobucket-51979-1358568481785.jpg

photobucket-35982-1358568444626.jpg

Re: Identify this reloading press

It's a Star Progressive. Yes, it is a keeper if cleaned up and all the parts are there.Caliber should be roll stamped on the side of the dies. Congrats!

Re: Identify this reloading press

Thanks for the information guys. I never would have thought these were worth so much. I cant find any markings on the dies, but I think its for 9mm. Whats shown is all I have, so its probably not worth trying to track down the priming parts, powder hopper, etc. Would there be any benefit at all in trying to use this as opposed to just getting the dies for the Hornady LNL?