• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

IDPA match in Stockton, Mo August 7th

PopSmoke

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 27, 2009
LLMF
Bear Creek Tactical will be hosting an IDPA match on August 7th, 2010. Shooter briefing/sign-in at 0830, match should start at 0900 if no delays occur. This IS open to the public and you DO NOT need to be an IDPA member to shoot.

Cost for the last match was $15 for the IDPA match and $5 for the side match after.

You MUST remember to bring not only your usual pistol gear that meets IDPA guidelines, but you must also bring a cover garment. And before anyone asks, a t-shirt will not be acceptable , no matter how baggy it is...BCT just won't allow it. If you do not have or want to use a cover garment you will be assessed a procedural at every station you shoot at, which may not matter to some shooters.

A cover garment must conceal the entire firearm, holster, and magazines with almost no printing and does not allow the firearm to be visible.
Acceptable cover garments:
Safari vests or any other vest that covers the entire pistol and does not cause printing
Button-up shirt (or polo) large enough to cover the entire pistol and does not print, can be left totally unbuttoned
Jacket (same as above)
Sweatshirt (same as above)
Any other garment that meets the above criteria

Please come out and shoot. You'll have a good time and learn a lot. I hope to have at least 1 representative out from SOF-USA, more of their folks would be even better. I'd love to have at least 1 or 2 from SOF to shoot, but I'll have to wait and see.

If you need clarification on the rules or just want to know about IDPA, please see the IDPA rulebook and website. Feel free to pm me if there's something I might be able to answer about Bear Creek or the IDPA shoot.

http://www.idpa.com/

rulebook: http://www.idpa.com/Documents/IDPARuleBook2005.pdf

From Spfld: 13 to 32, exit for 32 and turn left at the top of the ramp (Kum and Go gas station will be on the right after the bridge). Stay on 32 until you see the sign Bear Creek (it's a group of houses with a township sign that flashes by pretty quick), the next asphalt road that only turns Right should be A (if not, just continue to A, there will be signs for JCT A). Turn Right on A for a mile or two and you're looking for 1474 on your Left (look for a church sign post on the left and a log fence). Turn on 1474 and continue for a couple of miles. You'll then be looking for the yellow Bear Creek Outfitters sign, but it's difficult to see if you're not looking for it, it's on S. 2075 Road and there's an orange and black striped vertical sign at the driveway.

Actual address:
14422 S. 2075 Road
Stockton, Mo. 65785

GPS Coords:

N 37 degrees 41.262 minutes
W 093 degrees 41.605 minutes

Re: IDPA match in Stockton, Mo August 7th

what, no mention of the LE/Military 3-Gun on the 17th?