• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sniper’s Hide Cup If anyone attending this years SH cup needs anything ....

Mile High Shooting

Accuracy Intl Distributor
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • If you need any ammo, guns, mounts, bipods, whatever, let us know and we can bring it out for you!

We'll be there Thurs, Fri, Sat, and Sunday

We'll also have team ADD there shooting the match also!

Adam
    Dave
    Dave

If you need any ammo, guns, mounts, bipods, whatever, let us know and we can bring it out for you!

Adam
    Dave
    Dave

Where's Howard?

I need 9mm ammo. Is that something you can bring? Also, I'd like to look at a large Atlas bipod for a picatinny rail. I'll definitely buy the ammo.

Can you guys bring a TAB Gear rear bag, Coyote Brown in color? If you do not have that, how about Multicam? Let me know. I just want to save on shipping.

I would like a Red Tac Gear Original Bean Bag in Coyote Brown or Multicam as a second choice. We'll be there Thursday for check-in, would it be possible to grab it then?

Thanks

We'll be bringing some rear bags by Tab and Red Tac. We'll also bring some 9mm ammo, and other needed accessories. If you call and pay by credit card, then we'll bring down the specific item that you want

Dave

We'll be bringing some rear bags by Tab and Red Tac. We'll also bring some 9mm ammo, and other needed accessories. If you call and pay by credit card, then we'll bring down the specific item that you want

Dave

Dave,

I'll give you guys a buzz tomorrow, we hit the road on Wednesday.

Talk to you soon...

I need some 9mm ammo! Can I reserve a case?

Thanks

Jake

If you need any ammo, guns, mounts, bipods, whatever, let us know and we can bring it out for you!

Adam
    Dave
    Dave